Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Early Gyno on Osta

Moose2d

I recently started my first ever cycle of any PED, only to notice my left nipple becoming puffy merely 4 days in. There is no pain and no hard gland (as far as I can tell) at the current time.

I was dosing Ostarine at 12.5mg ED, so I guess I may just be gyno prone, or I'm imagining things. Either way, I plan to go to the doc and get some bloods done.

I stopped the Ostarine 3 days ago, and do have nolva on hand, but have been told that's better on cycle than after; instead, people have recommended aromasin (sp?).

To say the least, I'm surprised by how quick this happened on such a low dose...but I've already noticed a reduction in puffiness only a few days after cessation.

Is it likely that this will go away on it's own? Or even possible? Or should I plan on getting something like aromasin to combat it?

Again, I do acknowledge that this could be in my head/paranoia, and hopefully bloods will tell, but if any of the experts on here could give their insight, I would be very grateful.

Thank you all.

You are probably highly estrogen sensitive, and Ostarine can cause some estrogen issues in some people. I would recommend starting aromasin at 12.5mg EOD or using Letrozone. Both are great options. The next time you start Ostarine I would recommend running an AI alongside it with your cycle

Rick, thanks for the quick response.

How long would you recommend taking the aromasin?
Also, would it be a viable on-cycle AI to take with Ostarine? If so, would I continue its use into PCT?

Sorry if it feels like a game of 20 questions, but I never thought I'd be so estrogen sensitive. I suppose it's best to find this out on a mild Ost cycle as opposed to something like dbol!

Use Letrozone right now if you're off the cycle and not gonna restart it. If you ARE gonna restart the Osta cycle, then run Aromasin (AG-Guys) for the duration of the cycle at 12.5mg EOD.
As for pct, you wouldn't really need to do a PCT for an Ostarine cycle but if you really wanted to you could just do a simple unleashed/post cycle combo (n2bm)

I thought puffy nips r related 2 prolactine. And if there sore or painful or hot tingly then ur estrogen is too high ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

Top Bottom