Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

earliest I could go back on?

PatBateman

started test eq beginning of June and ended in beginning of august. I'm thinking the earliest I could go back on is Nov. 1, man I can't wait that long!!! :p

i'll bump it up for you....i am the last person to be answering this. i just got off this week...first time in almost 10 months.

I wonder how much doseage plays a role in this, I also wonder since I got off only 250mg sust a week for 10 weeks, likewise looking forward to the next cycle.

depends on how your recoving. Everyones different I have buddys that recover in a month and others it takes like three or four.
But with that cycle depending on your doses I would say a month or two. EQ doesnt really shut me down.

how do you know?

I was just wondering guys, but how exactly do you know when you are recovered. I just finished a 5 week cycle of fina a week and a half ago and I feel like I am ready to go again!!!!!!

one that works for me is when my balls drop back to normall.
and my libido is the same before my cycle.

but cunuck is right. takes some time off. dont rush back to quick your only hurting yourself in the long run.

Top Bottom