Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

E2 QUESTION ON EQ BRIDGE

MONSTROSITY

I think I remember you saying that you bridged with EQ. How many weeks and how many mgs/wk did you use?

It will be 6 weeks since my last shot of deca and test enan when I start my EQ bridge. 6 weeks provided some good off time as I was really only OFF fro around 3 weeks when you take the long acting halflives of the aforementioned drugs into effect.

I am thinking of hitting the EQ at 400mg week for 6 weeks, coming off two weeks then hit the androgens hard and get up to 270+. I will hit aratest/anadrol/and eq in mid December.

also, is there any need to use clomid during the EQ only bridge?

I use eq as a bridge occasionally, but i don't leave any rest time between my 'cycle' and my bridge. I start off right away taking usually 500mg+ of eq a week, clomid 50mg eod always and forever, my testicles never atrophy. I'd bridge for about 2months or so, then hit the other cycle, again i don't have any off time between the bridge and the next 'cycle'. I'm doing this right now, i'm going to stay on for at least a year now.

------------------
e2.jpg

Ok e2, now this leads into something I have been curious about. I have decided to stay on for awhile too, but my testicles had already atrophied when i started clomid, i had gotten it too late. I have been on 50mg eod for like 3 months now. My question is, as i am now on just 30 mg of d-bol per day and 200 mg of deca , what can i do to jump start em, hcg? My plan is as follows, after this short d-bol cycle I am going to bridge with anavar for 6 weeks , then go into my bulking cycle. This will be in three weEks (thend of the d-bol and deca) . sO SHOULD I GET SOME HCG and go to 100mg a day on the clomid for the usuaul week and then 50 mg for another?

------------------
DECA-IT'S WHAT'S FOR DINNER

What i'd honestly do is hit the clomid at 100mg.day for 2 weeks then 50mg.day for another two, that will kick you balls back up no matter what.

Hcg really will do nothing to help restart your hpta. It only acts as a temporary solution, it does nothing to help start things going again. Stay away from it! I personally hate the stuff, it produces as much estrogen as it does testosterone.

------------------
e2.jpg

HCG is not the answer. It's never the answer! You get just as much estrogen as testosterone. Not good.

I know I'm just paraphrasing E2, but it needs to be posted again.

Matt

It was an extreme measure< i always said i would never use it. Anyway so when woud i up the clomid ? i will start the anavar nov 1st, when the d-bol and deca is done. I guess 2 weeks after that sounds about right huh?

------------------

Sure or you could start it now if you want, there really isn't a big difference.

------------------
e2.jpg

Thanx bro, i was unsure it was buggin me. After the month of that treatment i guess i would go back to 50mg eod?

------------------

Top Bottom