Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

? for E2...

HUCKLEBERRY FINNaplex

Elite Mentor
Platinum
Hi E2,I've got a question that maybe your expertise can handle.All the literature I could dig up on trenbelone states that it does not aromitize,yet I have heard on several occasions,users complaining that their blood pressure sky-rocketed on this compound.What's your take on the cause of these elevations?

Thanks Rick,I'm open to all input.I was also wondering if this might have to do with its huge androgenic effects possibly effecting the central nervous system?If it is due to Renal impairment,is there any ancillary medication that would be benificial in combating this side?

[This message has been edited by HUCKLEBERRY FINNaplex (edited October 18, 2000).]

I can vouch for the blood pressure rising, I believed it had more to do with the stress
it puts on your body. but i'd be interested in others opinions-tomo

I don't believe that stress on yoru kidneys can elevate your BP. I've never seen anything to that effect, but i could be wrong.

Now you have to understand that tren is three times as androgenic as test, and yes stimulating the nervous system like that will increase your blood pressure. Youd don't want to take a sedative to reverse these effects as you'll be losing a lot of the great effects of tren. Stimulating your nervous system is part of what gives you a great increase in strength while on tren, it's also the cause of people experiencing muscle tears if not careful while taking tren. It's amazing but high androgens can really increase your contracile ability consequently strength, reaction times and co-ordination but as much as %20!!!!!!!

That's all good and nice, now lowering your BP there are many things you can do, but honestly i like to keep it up. I find it really adds something extra to the workouts!

There are many ways to lower bp, that can be found all over the place.

------------------
e2.jpg

Any suggestions for that purpose(medication wise),without compromising the effectiveness of the tren?I suffer from irregular heartbeat when my BP gets out of control,but I must say I'm chompin'at the bit to try this marvelous compound.If I can figure out a way to hit it without my BP going haywire,I would use it religiously.

[This message has been edited by HUCKLEBERRY FINNaplex (edited October 18, 2000).]

Dyazide might help- anyone else agree
Its by smith kine and it lowers BP and a Diuretic-Tomo

Trenbolone is a mixed agonist/antagonist of the progesterone receptor. I would venture to guess that the rise is blood pressure is from activation of the PR in various tissues. I would venture to guess that the effects on blood pressure might bear a striking resemblance to the increase in BP caused by Anadrol. Also bearing mind that all androgens cause mineral/electrolyte retention which=higher blood pressure.

side note- trenbolone can and does cause gyno, if you are subject to progestenic gyno take this into consideration.

------------------
MP

AHA...Macro,do you think Winstrols binding affinity with the progesterone receptor would be effective in combating this?Any insight you could offer would be greatly appreciated.Thank you sir.

Rick-Trust me,I know.I've been in the game a looooong time,lol...I METICULOUSLY research ANY compound before I put it in my body,as I don't like surprises.Predictability is what gives me the ability to SAFELY use these substances.If I understand its mode of action,and what controls it's negative aspects,then I can control any potential problems.That's precisely why I'm trying to come up with any ancillary medications that can help me here.I've already figured out those answers with particularly every other compound,but this one is still somewhat mysterious to me.

Top Bottom