Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

E.A.S products

I THINK THEY ARE WAY TOO EXPENSIVE. THEY ARE AWESOME THOUGH, VERY HIGH QUALITY, BUT I FEEL THE MYOPLEX SHAKES ARE VERY THICK TO DRINK. I HAD A HARD TIME DRINKING THOSE SPECIALLY IN THE MORNING WHEN I'M NOT VERY HUNGRY. BUT IF YOU CAN AFFORD THEM AND YOU GOT LOTS OF WATER TO MIX, IT DOSENT HURT TO BE ON THEM

Myoplex Plus are unreal. You can get them at http://www.pinsonsfitness.com/eas.html for $55.95 for a 42 box. That is not that expensive. It comes out to 1.33 a shake. I do agree that the deluxe shakes are really thick, thus I prefer the myoplex plus. The vanilla, chocholate, and strawberry taste so good. I can offord to drink one per day, but if I had the cash, I would drink 3-4 since they are so yummy. Hope this helps.

MIke

Here in missouri it's only $43.00 a 42 box... Once again... I like it.... Is there anything better.....Any pros got a suggestion. (By pros I mean anyone who competes.)

I live on the shit. I get em' for $42, but that's also cuz i got a buddy who owns a GNC. I usually take 3 sometimes 4 a day. I always have one post workout with like +30 extra carbs thrown in there. I only drink vanilla though with an extra scoop of Optimum Whey and GNC Egg. 75 grams of protein, 55 carbs. Good shit.

Some don't like there products or Bill Phillips and I have to agree, some of there products are over priced and worthless but I really like there Myoplex and it tastes great

M18

myoplex ......

I like the Myoplex......I usually get the lite and then add a serving of EAS choc. protein....the Protein is fairly cheap.

Top Bottom