Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

e-gold and customer to customer transefer

what it means is that they do not want you using the exchange service to fund OTHER people's e-gold. Once you fund yours, you can do whatever you want.

you know. call me stupid but the whole e-gold thing has me so pissed. you go to their site and it is so difficult to figure out for the person who is new to it. not meaning to hijack this thread but how the hell do you pay with e-gold or in other words how do you get the money to them. i've got so many people asking me this. can't see how e-gold cannot simplify the proccess.
as for the bullion exchange they are the ones who buy the gold and send you your money when you need it from what i understand.

bigtravis said:
you know. call me stupid but the whole e-gold thing has me so pissed. you go to their site and it is so difficult to figure out for the person who is new to it. not meaning to hijack this thread but how the hell do you pay with e-gold or in other words how do you get the money to them. i've got so many people asking me this. can't see how e-gold cannot simplify the proccess.
as for the bullion exchange they are the ones who buy the gold and send you your money when you need it from what i understand.

well from what i can tell..there are a number of ways..

they will provide you with the info..i.e.thier direct deposit info..

you could walk into a bank...deposit into their account..

and in a few days have the e gold in your account..
than u could give you info to your "friend" and he will transfer
the money to his own account

i believe you can use all false info??
except they log IP's

bigtravis said:

bro it's complex to weed out the retards lol :p

but seriously, it's a very simple process: open e-gold, fund e-gold, send e-gold. That's it.

Top Bottom