Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dylan’s sarms channel

augmentin4u

Hey it is sad they removed dylan’s channel, any hope of it coming back I learned a lot about sarms. I am looking for a good sarms cycle for gaining muscle and a nice PCT if that is mandatory. I am already going to use cardarine GW 20mg a day which is standard dose. Should I bump to 40mgs?

you are good using 20mg a day. I am not familiar with anyone doing 40mg a day, would be expensive to do

dylan has a podcast and a youtube channel up right now. he is quite good at it probably the top guy in the industry at them to be honest

no you should not do that at all... you should go with a stack... you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

[FONT=&quot]1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mini pct 13-16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Hey it is sad they removed dylan’s channel, any hope of it coming back I learned a lot about sarms. I am looking for a good sarms cycle for gaining muscle and a nice PCT if that is mandatory. I am already going to use cardarine GW 20mg a day which is standard dose. Should I bump to 40mgs?

Just yesterday we had a bitch threatening to complain about his channel. It's nice to see a supporter.

Dylan puts out great information other places to. But he has you covered with the stack and site. sarms.forsale is the only way to go

Top Bottom