Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dylangemelli posted a very interesting cycle for track athletes several days ago

Strongbow

Could you repost the stack you put together from Sarms1.com that sounded perfect for athletes? And any other stacks for speed, endurance, and maintaining lean muscle.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

here's a highly recommended stack bro...

1-8 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-8 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-8 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 10-20 mg day... split doses 12 hours apart SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-8 HcGenerate n2bm.com
1-8 D-Spark n2bm.com
1-8 Yohimflame n2bm.com
3-8 Albuterol 12-18 mg day ag-guys.com

Mini pct 9-12

Hcgenerate ES n2bm.com

The triple stack definitely increased my endurance and speed when I was running 5K's. It knocked my time down from 22 min to 19-20 min

The triple stack definitely increased my endurance and speed when I was running 5K's. It knocked my time down from 22 min to 19-20 min

I wish it was around/I knew about it back in my runner days.. 5K's are tough to improve on once you hit a rock hard plateau, I found myself doing intervals and actually making my times worse by over training.

Gw continuously builds your vo2 max and allows for continuous endurance increases... Trust me, sarms1 is the only place providing pure gw... The quality is unmatched and the results show it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wish it was around/I knew about it back in my runner days.. 5K's are tough to improve on once you hit a rock hard plateau, I found myself doing intervals and actually making my times worse by over training.

Ain't that the truth? I was good in track back in the day but I could have been a star with this stuff. I wonder how many kids know about it in high school...

Ain't that the truth? I was good in track back in the day but I could have been a star with this stuff. I wonder how many kids know about it in high school...

You'd be surprised how many

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom