Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dylangemelli apreciation thread.

Holy shit this thread makes me laugh RICK you a funny bastard.
Dylan congrats on the wedding plans I'm sure that your lucky lady is thrilled to become a goddess.

Thread started this morning and already 7 pages of responses, that says it all.....and there can be another 70....this guy knows his stuff and always tells it like it is...

If he replies to a post, I wanna read it....if I have a question (even after all these years)I want his opinion...

Diet? He's got you covered.

Cycle? On it.

Acillaries? Down pat.

PCT? See above.

You get the idea.....

~EZ

Bro you put up with my nagging about my fucking tortillas or lowfat chocolate milk.
Thanks to you I finally turned the corner and got back in excellent shape... So appreciated!

He set up my 1st cycle which i am going to follow to a T :) there should also be an appreciation thread for bigbassturd and stevesmi. Those two have also helped me massively when ever i PM them. Thanks to the 3 of you.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using EliteFitness

That's why we're here my friend! Appreciate the kind words!

This guy is one dam good bro...like alot of my other mod ,mentor and member bro's here - he busts his ass to help and advise folks.

Thanks for the effort you make here buddy :supercool

Ass kisser!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

But seriously....Dylan is a great dude. Has helped me many times personally. He knows his shit that is for sure. A real asset to this board.

I really appreciate all of the kind and thoughtful comments that so many of you have made to me... I have made so many friends on here and am very appreciative of you all... I always try to make as much time as I can for everyone and answer each and every pm that is sent to me... I love being on here and trying to help as many as I can and I learn something new everyday as well... Thank you all for all of the support that you provide me as well...

Thank you for starting this thread Columbo... I really appreciate you taking the time to do this bro...

Top Bottom