Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dylan Gemelli's EPIC Ultradrol/Trenazone/Transaderm Triple Stack!!

Good shit ! Hell yea up it to 16. Dude your gonna get strong as hell. I'm regretting not kicking my inject cycle with some ultradrol

In the words of the great Forrest Gump, "I just felt like run-nang"

Sent from my Droid using EliteFitness

Good stuff on the elliptical. I love killing that mother fucker too. I just take the resistance way up and go like a madman until me and the machine is covered in sweat!

fuck yeah man... i love it!! i hate seeing people on there lolly gaggin... it pisses me off... if your going to do it, go fucking hard! =)

Hell yeah man keep it up!
Off subject but what time is it where you are cause when i get to work at 6:30 every morning you've already worked out and you post pretty much the whole time I'm awake lol you ever sleep?

sleep?? wtf is sleep?? lol im in hawaii bro...

dude u are loggin some serious mileage...
pretty soon youll have the car in storage and just run everywhere!

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using the Elitefitness App.

lolll... i have a lexus so that's not happening! =)

wait until you see the run i did today!

Day 4 - Hardcore Session!

Today started off flat out bad... I had the day off, which is rare, but the check engine light came on the car I just bought last week so I had to take it in this morning... I had to walk 3 miles to the gym, and half way it started to fucking rain on me... Then when I get on the treadmill and the phone rings and its the shop telling me my car is $850 to fix... So at this point Im so fucking pissed Im going to take it out on the gym... That's exactly what I did...

Cardio was nothing short of incredible... I started running and I just felt awesome... I normally do 5.75 miles in 40 minutes but when I was approaching 40 minutes I was feeling so good I decided to go to 45... Then I decided for 50... I just went ahead and did 60 minutes... I did 8.5 miles in 60 minutes... That's a damn good run! Then I did 15 minutes on the elliptical for 2 more miles... On to the weights!!

Today was chest and biceps... I was up to 194 today... That's 3 pounds up from Monday... My arms and chest look a lot fuller already... I started with the bench press... This is one of the very few exercises that I feel I am just not that strong with... My goal is to get to 225 x 10... I am kind of stuck at 210 and 215 x 10... I did all four sets at 210 x 10 and I was kind of mad I did not get more but I will get to where I want... I was just getting warmed up though... I moved on to a superset of standing dumbbell alternate arm side arm hammer curls... I did all 4 sets at 50 x 10 and I alternated with dumbbell arnold bench presses... My pr on these was 80 x 10 and I did my first three sets on 80's and bumped to 85 for a nice new PR at 85 x 10... I was really happy with this! Then I moved on to another superset of TEN SECOND curl bar negatives and curl bar straight arm chest raises... I have been incorporating TEN SECOND negatives lately... At least one a workout... These are extremely difficult to hold slowly for ten seconds but I feel mixing in an eccentric contraction and elongating muscles helps with growth... I did all four sets on the negatives at 70 x 10 and the chest raises I did 70 x 10 for the first three sets and then got up to 80 x 10 on the fourth set... That's a pretty big chest raise... Next was something new I decided to try and it shredded my chest... I did alternating arm dumbbell flies... This is extremely difficult but it shreds your chest... The first three sets I did 70 x 10 and was able to get up to 75 x 10 on the last set... Then I moved on to single arm iso dumbbell over the knee curls... My previous PR on these was 60 x 10... I was able to not only get 65 x 10 but also finished at 70 x 10 so I crushed that pr... I finished up with dumbbell incline simotaneous hammer curls... My previous pr on these was 50 x 10, which I did the first 3 sets but then was able to get up to 55 x 10... This was an extremely successful workout and I am so pleased with how things are going so far... I feel very energized and my strength is continually going up... I am looking for some major improvements all the way around with this cycle... All feedback appreciated!!

I know when my bench is stuck I hit incline hard and heavy then flat right after. Do this for a month and bam bench has moved up a ton !

Killer workout though. And insane cardio as always. Keep killing it man

MAN! Sorry to hear about your car bro!
Glad you were able to take it out on the gym and not on the mechanic though! keep on killing it bro!

Top Bottom