Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dylan Gemelli's EPIC Ultradrol/Trenazone/Transaderm Triple Stack!!

And hey one quick question. Why do you choose to use creatine nitrate as compared to monohydrate?

If asking a question like this isn't proper forum etiquette just say so. Still kinda learning the rules.

Well if people read your updates and don't get motivated I don't think there would be anything to motivate them!
Good shit man! Even on your least favorite you murdered it! Keep up the good work!

fuck yeah bro! the intensity is only going to get higher!

fuck yeah bro! the intensity is only going to get higher!

Hell yeah man keep it up!
Off subject but what time is it where you are cause when i get to work at 6:30 every morning you've already worked out and you post pretty much the whole time I'm awake lol you ever sleep?

And hey one quick question. Why do you choose to use creatine nitrate as compared to monohydrate?

If asking a question like this isn't proper forum etiquette just say so. Still kinda learning the rules.

i use nitrate because it does not have the water retention that monohydrate does... it also provides more energy and pumps in the gym... its just a way better creatine product...

i use nitrate because it does not have the water retention that monohydrate does... it also provides more energy and pumps in the gym... its just a way better creatine product...

Haha I was going to answer this for you bro as I knew your answer. However it was directed at you bro. Also D, Ck your pm's.:verygood:

Bro, I have to give you a ton of respect for doing that much cardio on your training days. Very impressive.

dude u are loggin some serious mileage...
pretty soon youll have the car in storage and just run everywhere!

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using the Elitefitness App.

Top Bottom