Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dylan Gemelli's EPIC Ultradrol/Trenazone/Transaderm Triple Stack!!

I'm not sure how I missed this thread to be honest bro lol

Definitely gonna sub and go along for the ride though! You know I'm always down to listen to the shredder haha keeps me humble about my workouts

Starting my sarms tomorrow so I will def be needing your advice along the way bro! Thanks for all your help so far and kill that shit man!

Oh and stop being weak...lol

Sent from my Droid using EliteFitness

Day 3 - Gaining Size!

Last night when I got home from work and took off my shirt, I couldn't believe the changes that were already going on... My arms looked so much fuller and they were looking hard as a rock... I had added vascularity as well and my stomach looked leaner... Trust me, I was extremely pleased...

So this morning I weighed in at 193.5 which is up 2.5 lbs. from Monday... Yet my waist was definitely leaner but I knew I wasn't imagining things when I saw the increase in mass in my upper body... This was very pleasing to me right off the bat...

So today I went at cardio with a 1 hour elliptical session and a 15 minute stairclimber... I did 1 hour straight on the elliptical averaging 93 rpm's... that covered 8 miles... I did the stairclimber on level 13 the entire climb... I swear that ever since I started mixing in the few long elliptical sessions once or twice a week I have cut up more and it preserves my legs more... My shins have been giving me trouble lately so this has been helping until my new shoes arrive... Plus when I do the elliptical, its not like others do it... I am in a pool of sweat when I get done because I go HARD the whole way using all my body and it just shreds my shoulders up...

So today I did back and triceps... Back is definitely my least favorite workout because I go extra long on it because there is so much ground to cover... Back tires me out more than any other workout and also due to the fact I broke my back before, I overcompensate because I want to make it stronger...

I started out with a superset of Close-grip bench press and standing dumbbell back extensions... everything i do is 4 sets of 10 as heavy as I can possibly go... That's the hypertrophy level 4 training... So my PR on close grip bench is 195 x 10... I jumped right in at 195 for the first two sets and went for a pr on my 3rd set at 200 x 10 and since I was feeling so good, I thought fck it, lets go for 205... Nailed it for 10! Big Pr there for me... I also set a pr on my dumbbell back extensions... basically standing bent over back extensions... I started at 70 x 10... I finished at 85 x 10... Another strong PR for me...
THE NEXT SUPERSET WAS A BEAST! I did dips from two benches with three plates on my legs for 4 sets of 20... I also superset that with single arm dumbbell rows... I did 110 x 10 on all four sets! People were staring at me like I was nuts doing this super set with that weight... all my veins were popping out all over the place... I was loving it... That set fatigued me a bit but when I feel any fatigue it makes me push harder... Next was a wide grip cable tricep extension... This also got some attention because the cable max weight is 150 which was too light... So I had to go get hand weights to add on the cable machine... I added an extra 32 lbs. to the machine making the sets 192 x 10... I superset with regular pull ups, 3 sets of 10... Then I moved on to cable kneel down single arm back pulldowns... once again, I had to add hand weights to the rack... 180 x 10 on all four sets... I did single arm cable tricep extensions with this at 85 x 10 and those were tought... Then I did my normal lower back raises while I hold a plate... 3 sets of 12... I finished strong on the roatary upper back machine with 4 sets... 220 x 10... This was an extremely tough workout but I was definitely looking great and feeling great about what I did today! Excellent workout today and looking for more pr's tomorrow!! All feedback welcome and appreciated!!

Dude you are a fucking animal. Kill that shit.

Sent from my PC36100 using EliteFitness

Well if people read your updates and don't get motivated I don't think there would be anything to motivate them!
Good shit man! Even on your least favorite you murdered it! Keep up the good work!

Dylan you are my bro but I can honestly say I have no desire to ever be as good at Cardio as you bro. You are the king of that shit bro. Nice work my brother.

Dylan you are my bro but I can honestly say I have no desire to ever be as good at Cardio as you bro. You are the king of that shit bro. Nice work my brother.

What he said haha. I think I would need both knees replaced within a couple years if I trained like Dylan does.

Dylan, keep up the work bro. I aspire to be able to effectively do half the work you do. Your crazy, and it's fucking awsome!

Top Bottom