Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dylan Gemelli's EPIC Ultradrol/Trenazone/Transaderm Triple Stack!!

Re: Day 89 PCT Day 26

My weight is down to 197 and my body fat is back down to 6.2%... I am determined to just be beyond ridiculously ripped and I am going to achieve this goal on the next stack... all feedback appreciated!!

Uhh........can you say "Mission accomplished"? :cool:

Lol bro almost 200 lbs at ~6% BF is pretty all out fucking shredded if you ask me! Thats great that you're striving for more though, keep it up - never be satisfied!

Final Pics!

Here are the final pics from my cycle...

Starting weight 191 lbs. 6.2% body fat
Ending weight 197 lbs. 6.2% body fat

this was a very successful cycle... i got up to 205 and probably could have held it but i am just not that comfortable at that weight... I am much more comfortable in the 190's with a very low body fat... I am running a sarms triple stack now and am aiming for below 6% body fat by the time I am finished... I appreciate everyone's support throughout... All feedback appreciated!

...finally some pics lol.
Awesome job man! Quite an accomplishment. Keep settin that bar high bro.

Sent from my htc t-bolt using the elitefitness app.

Here are the final pics from my cycle...

Starting weight 191 lbs. 6.2% body fat
Ending weight 197 lbs. 6.2% body fat

this was a very successful cycle... i got up to 205 and probably could have held it but i am just not that comfortable at that weight... I am much more comfortable in the 190's with a very low body fat... I am running a sarms triple stack now and am aiming for below 6% body fat by the time I am finished... I appreciate everyone's support throughout... All feedback appreciated!

I suck and I'm non plat can't see..

Damn d you ended up shredded bro! Ain't no tellin what your at now! !! How's it been bro, what are you runnin now? I know it's something insane!

Top Bottom