Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dylan Gemelli's EPIC Ultradrol/Trenazone/Transaderm Triple Stack!!

Great work Dylan! Your a beast bro, hopefully one day I can get somewhere near your physique.... impressive.

Oh hell yes in for this bro! Kill that shit like always!

Sent from my Droid using EliteFitness

You have helped me with alot of nooby questions and for that alone you have my respect and appreciation... But dam is it just me or anyone else f-ing get tired just reading what this monster does in a days workout?? holy ballz your logs are amazing motivation to pick up my personal workouts and goals up a notch! Im excited to keep reading and learning! keep killing it!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using EliteFitness

thanks for the support bro... it makes me really proud and happy to know i can have such a positive effect on you... and i guarantee this, i will kill it more and more everyday!

Pumped up to see what crazy results you pull from this cycle bigdog - killin' it as you always seem to do..You're a freaking beast.. 192 and simply shredded!!.. Keep tearing it up boss

thanks for the kind words and support bro! good to have you following!

not Strong? are you for real?

lets keep this clean here, and BTW why don't you try doing exactally what Dylan is doing for a few weeks ,i bet you'll change your tune then.

thanks for your support radar... its always an honor to have you posting on my log... thanks for having my back to! =)

Top Bottom