Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dylan Gemelli's EPIC Ultradrol/Trenazone/Transaderm Triple Stack!!

you do a lot of cardio. I do insanity and p90x workouts a few times a week in the morning with BCAA, but my calorie intake is so high that it really just keeps me from getting too fat. I can see how you stay so lean and still and still build muscle. You're not very strong (please don't be offended) but you look awesome and I doubt raw power is your goal anyway. Good luck with your routine!

not very strong? Have you seen him? Dylan might as well be a Super Saiyan.

you do a lot of cardio. I do insanity and p90x workouts a few times a week in the morning with BCAA, but my calorie intake is so high that it really just keeps me from getting too fat. I can see how you stay so lean and still and still build muscle. You're not very strong (please don't be offended) but you look awesome and I doubt raw power is your goal anyway. Good luck with your routine!

Bro... "Not very strong"???!?!?! The amount of endurance and reps he pushes out are amazing! There are plenty of big guys out there who are overwheight and can sling more weight, but dylan is lean as can be and still muscular. I respect that.

Sent from my VM670 using EliteFitness

I get what he's trying say but like you acknowledged not his goal and to be honest I'm surprised are as strong as you are.. look like be weaker just cus of your build and not very thick smaller bone structure. Perfect for running though.
that's a good workout I respect it.. I HATE cardio.. its tough. But wrestling college gotta do a lot of it wish liked it like you do tho be much nicer.
Strength is relative too depending on experience and goals etc. At my strongest and fattest I wrestle worst for example and cardio suffers

Sent from my DROID3 using EliteFitness

I understand Dylan's goals and focus completely. He and I share a lot of the same thoughts. Gain as much muscle as possible while staying shredded. I too love cardio, and at 8% bodyfat I start to feel fat (currently at 6%).

I don't know any other triathletes that can touch the weight he pushes!

Kill it Dylan!!

i understand dylan's goals and focus completely. He and i share a lot of the same thoughts. Gain as much muscle as possible while staying shredded. I too love cardio, and at 8% bodyfat i start to feel fat (currently at 6%).

I don't know any other triathletes that can touch the weight he pushes!

Kill it dylan!!

+1

I'm very excited to see how ultradrol treats you dylan. I out on around 15 lbs on it and wasn't even eating very much.

I bet with your diet and cardio you will put on some solid mass with no fat gain..

lolll well i appreciate that bro... the training and the dieting is the most important part... ive always trained hard man but i finally cut out the drugs and alcohol and you be the judge... =) its helped me go to lengths I never thought possible... I will tell you this... I love training and fitness, with all my heart... When I wake up in the morning, I am looking forward to the gym and when I go to sleep I am excited for my next day... I love the workout, the feeling of accomplishment and the fact that I know each and every day I have the opportunity to achieve something better than I did the day before...

Thank you for the reply! What made you decide to do the cardio first? The reason I ask is that I am going to increase the amount of cardio in my training and wondered if you felt there were benefits to doing it before the weights or weather it's personal preference!

Top Bottom