Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dylan Gemelli's EPIC Ultradrol/Trenazone/Transaderm Triple Stack!!

Damn bro good first day. You keep that up threw your cycle (which i know you will) i think you will surpass your goal for sure without a doubt. Keep killing it bro

Sent from my LS670 using EliteFitness

Damn bro good first day. You keep that up threw your cycle (which i know you will) i think you will surpass your goal for sure without a doubt. Keep killing it bro

Sent from my LS670 using EliteFitness

thanks bro! you know how i do it.... when i set a goal, my actual goal is to surpass the goal!

you do a lot of cardio. I do insanity and p90x workouts a few times a week in the morning with BCAA, but my calorie intake is so high that it really just keeps me from getting too fat. I can see how you stay so lean and still and still build muscle. You're not very strong (please don't be offended) but you look awesome and I doubt raw power is your goal anyway. Good luck with your routine!

you do a lot of cardio. I do insanity and p90x workouts a few times a week in the morning with BCAA, but my calorie intake is so high that it really just keeps me from getting too fat. I can see how you stay so lean and still and still build muscle. You're not very strong (please don't be offended) but you look awesome and I doubt raw power is your goal anyway. Good luck with your routine!

Still trying to figure you out. Seems like you're always trying (based upon other posts of yours) to lose fat but bulk muscle. I know that you have some interest in power lifting too.

Saying that Dylan is not very strong is rather incorrect. Dylan trains for a specific look. He has it and wants to expand on it. In my opinion, anyone that does the cardio that he does and then hits the weights he does, is pretty fucking strong. I don't really know of anyone else who can do that and I doubt that you do either. I know you meant no offense, as you stated but the idea of him not being very strong was probably not thought through.

I can suggest for you, choosing a goal and training specifically for it like Dylan has.

I'm in on this buddy ! Man your gonna love ultradrol. It's an awesome compound. When you get to 20 mg and above you won't believe the gains u will make !

you've paid me several compliments in a few threads and I do appreciate that however that's two times that you have taken shots at me that I truly can't quite understand... just because you say "don't be offended" or "no offense" doesn't make that shit okay or cool... I'm not very strong? I'm not very muscular? those were your two comments... are you for real? so if i was to say to you, "don't be offended but your overweight" does that make that okay... you want to take a poll and ask if im strong or muscular and see the feedback you get? i mean, there's a lot of guys out there to take shots at but I would have to think I'm not one of them... I would venture to guess that maybe 1 to 2 % of the entire population could endure and go through the workouts and dieting that i go through 7 days a week all year round... now, maybe many aren't going for that look or that dedication and that's fine, there's nothing wrong with that... but bro, for real... I've done nothing but help you with whatever you have asked, no matter what the question, i've helped... I mean, i've earned a lot of people's respect and i give it back but not when im disrepected... im not sure how you meant it but i don't think it was warranted at all... im not going to turn this into a debate thread... this is my log and it will not go to that but those comments pissed me off...

I'm in on this buddy ! Man your gonna love ultradrol. It's an awesome compound. When you get to 20 mg and above you won't believe the gains u will make !

thanks bro... im thinking that i'll go until about thursday on 12 mg and if my body is accepting it well then i'll bump to 16 earlier than anticipated and so on and so forth... i think 20 - 24 is the sweetspot for most but i just want to be sure and take it a little slower...

Your training is really really impressive!!! To be honest I am more interested in that than your cycle lol! What made you take this particular approach? I mean most Would say it is over kill and you do not need to train every day of the week! I think it's fantastic that you do the opposite to what is recommended and yet you yield great results!! Well done you! Have you always trained in that manner?

Your training is really really impressive!!! To be honest I am more interested in that than your cycle lol! What made you take this particular approach? I mean most Would say it is over kill and you do not need to train every day of the week! I think it's fantastic that you do the opposite to what is recommended and yet you yield great results!! Well done you! Have you always trained in that manner?

lolll well i appreciate that bro... the training and the dieting is the most important part... ive always trained hard man but i finally cut out the drugs and alcohol and you be the judge... =) its helped me go to lengths I never thought possible... I will tell you this... I love training and fitness, with all my heart... When I wake up in the morning, I am looking forward to the gym and when I go to sleep I am excited for my next day... I love the workout, the feeling of accomplishment and the fact that I know each and every day I have the opportunity to achieve something better than I did the day before...

Thanks bro... I appreciate the support! its crazy but if i didnt do my cardio like i do i could never lift that intense... I need it...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

And that's a good thing too I think, wish I did badass cardio so I didn't have to do legs! I hate legs! Lol keep it up!

Top Bottom