Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dylan Gemelli's EPIC Ultradrol/Trenazone/Transaderm Triple Stack!!

Day 1 - An ULTRA start!!

Today is day 1 of my Epic Ultradrol Triple Stack! I am so pumped up for this stack and I have put in a lot of thought and work into setting this up properly and getting the absolute most out of it that I can...

Here is my dosing scheme layout... I have carefully researched to see which is the best method for dosing all the topicals and I feel this is the best layout...

I wake up at 6:45 a.m. and immediately dose my 2 ML of trenazone. It takes a good 2 hours to dry so I have to do this one first... I dose my forma stanzol at about 8:45 before I leave for the gym. It dries immediately and this is the good time to dose it... I start cardio between 9:30 and 9:45... My workout goes until about 12:40 and then I take a shower at the gym. After the shower, I do 5 pumps of transaderm, which dries within seconds. Then I dose my last dose of forma at about 8:45 or 9... My first dose of ultradrol is at 8:00 a.m... N2guard first dose at noon... second dose of ultradrol at 4:00 p.m. and last dose of N2guard at 8:00 p.m...

I also want to point out now to everyone because I always get asked the question of "why don't you do legs?" There are a few reasons why... The first being that I do cardio 7 days a week and the workout I put them through everyday is more than sufficient and anything more, to me, is overkill and unnecessary... Some may not agree... Personally, I don't give a fuck because my legs are already good size....Second, and extremely pertinent to the situation is the fact that in college I played basketball for a division 3 school... I suffered broken vertebraes in my lower back that were never operated on and never really healed properly. I also have degenerative discs so I cannot do any sort of squats or deadlifts... So that is now explained...

Also, please don't ask or recommend me to not do as much cardio as I do... I am a triathlete and will continue to do the amounts of cardio I do... If anyone challenges me or says i cannot gain the weight I want, check my past, or better yet, fucking challenge me and see if I don't surpass expectations...So... On to today's workout!

I started with 5.75 miles at 8.5 mph in 40 minutes... Then I went to the stairclimber for 5 miles on level 13 in 20 minutes and finish with the elliptical for 2 miles on level 8 at 15 minutes... This is my normal cardio routine however I have been mixing in a one hour elliptical once a week instead of the run to give my shins a rest and to shock my body... I also do circuit sprints once a week where I set the treadmill at 12.0 mph and run 30 seconds, then rest 30... I do this immediately following the 5.75 mile run and do 20 total sprints... Sundays I do one hour and 15 minutes straight on the stairclimber and then hit the elliptical and jump rope... Its a fairly intense cardio regiment but its always consistent and I go hard!

So today I started a new cycle of lifts as well... I started today with chest and biceps... I do 6-8 weeks of mixing and matching body parts and it just so happened that today was time for a new cycle... =) I also have been outside a lot lately to really get my tan going for this cycle and its amazing how much more defined it makes me look... I am very happy with this!!

I started the day with dumbbell inclines... I know its day 1 of new ph but my expectations were high... My body normally reacts fairly quickly to things... I started at 90 x 10 which is my norm... I normally do 4 sets of this but today I felt like I had a little more strength so I went for 95's on my third set which is my pr... I did them with ease.... So I went for 100 x 10 which is a huge pr for me... I nailed it! It was tough but I did it... Amazing start! Then I went on to single arm inward dumbbell hammer curls... I started with 80 x 10 which is my norm lately... I jumped to 85 x 10 the next two sets which is my pr... I picked up a 90 dumbbell for my last set and at this point people were staring like wtf is up with him? I nailed it for 10 on each arm... Two pr's right off the bat! My veins were popping out of my skin... Then I moved on to dumbell incline flies... Im not going to lie, my chest was a little sore already but I went right for the 80 lb. dumbells on it and nailed all four sets at 80 x 10... Then I went to incline dumbell simotaneous side arm hammer curls... On an incline, these are very tough... I normally do 50 x 10 standing up or seated frontal but on an incline everything is much tougher.... I went for 45's off the jump and did three tough sets... I went for 50's on the last set and nailed them at 50 x 10... Then I moved on to the smieth machine for and inverted grip bench press... This is definitely a tough exercise, the grip is akward and my chest was getting pushed hard... I started my first three sets at 205 x 10 which is big weight for this particular exercise... I bumped to 215 x 10 the last set and nailed it easier than I was doing the 205! Then I moved on to standing wide grip curls... I started at 100 x 10 and finished at 110 x 10.... This was monstrous for me! The next one was very tough because at this point my chest was burnt out... The iso lateral hammer strength incline machine... I did alternating arm sets on this, which is the toughest way to do it... 180 x 10 for all four sets... I had to push so hard the last few sets but still got them all! I finished on the 45 degree curl machine... 100 x 10 on all four sets... This was a great start to the cycle and I feel very encouraged with the first day workout! I will try to get starting pics up today or tomorrow... All feedback welcome!!

Today is day 1 of my Epic Ultradrol Triple Stack! I am so pumped up for this stack and I have put in a lot of thought and work into setting this up properly and getting the absolute most out of it that I can...

Here is my dosing scheme layout... I have carefully researched to see which is the best method for dosing all the topicals and I feel this is the best layout...

I wake up at 6:45 a.m. and immediately dose my 2 ML of trenazone. It takes a good 2 hours to dry so I have to do this one first... I dose my forma stanzol at about 8:45 before I leave for the gym. It dries immediately and this is the good time to dose it... I start cardio between 9:30 and 9:45... My workout goes until about 12:40 and then I take a shower at the gym. After the shower, I do 5 pumps of transaderm, which dries within seconds. Then I dose my last dose of forma at about 8:45 or 9... My first dose of ultradrol is at 8:00 a.m... N2guard first dose at noon... second dose of ultradrol at 4:00 p.m. and last dose of N2guard at 8:00 p.m...

I also want to point out now to everyone because I always get asked the question of "why don't you do legs?" There are a few reasons why... The first being that I do cardio 7 days a week and the workout I put them through everyday is more than sufficient and anything more, to me, is overkill and unnecessary... Some may not agree... Personally, I don't give a fuck because my legs are already good size....Second, and extremely pertinent to the situation is the fact that in college I played basketball for a division 3 school... I suffered broken vertebraes in my lower back that were never operated on and never really healed properly. I also have degenerative discs so I cannot do any sort of squats or deadlifts... So that is now explained...

Also, please don't ask or recommend me to not do as much cardio as I do... I am a triathlete and will continue to do the amounts of cardio I do... If anyone challenges me or says i cannot gain the weight I want, check my past, or better yet, fucking challenge me and see if I don't surpass expectations...So... On to today's workout!

I started with 5.75 miles at 8.5 mph in 40 minutes... Then I went to the stairclimber for 5 miles on level 13 in 20 minutes and finish with the elliptical for 2 miles on level 8 at 15 minutes... This is my normal cardio routine however I have been mixing in a one hour elliptical once a week instead of the run to give my shins a rest and to shock my body... I also do circuit sprints once a week where I set the treadmill at 12.0 mph and run 30 seconds, then rest 30... I do this immediately following the 5.75 mile run and do 20 total sprints... Sundays I do one hour and 15 minutes straight on the stairclimber and then hit the elliptical and jump rope... Its a fairly intense cardio regiment but its always consistent and I go hard!

So today I started a new cycle of lifts as well... I started today with chest and biceps... I do 6-8 weeks of mixing and matching body parts and it just so happened that today was time for a new cycle... =) I also have been outside a lot lately to really get my tan going for this cycle and its amazing how much more defined it makes me look... I am very happy with this!!

I started the day with dumbbell inclines... I know its day 1 of new ph but my expectations were high... My body normally reacts fairly quickly to things... I started at 90 x 10 which is my norm... I normally do 4 sets of this but today I felt like I had a little more strength so I went for 95's on my third set which is my pr... I did them with ease.... So I went for 100 x 10 which is a huge pr for me... I nailed it! It was tough but I did it... Amazing start! Then I went on to single arm inward dumbbell hammer curls... I started with 80 x 10 which is my norm lately... I jumped to 85 x 10 the next two sets which is my pr... I picked up a 90 dumbbell for my last set and at this point people were staring like wtf is up with him? I nailed it for 10 on each arm... Two pr's right off the bat! My veins were popping out of my skin... Then I moved on to dumbell incline flies... Im not going to lie, my chest was a little sore already but I went right for the 80 lb. dumbells on it and nailed all four sets at 80 x 10... Then I went to incline dumbell simotaneous side arm hammer curls... On an incline, these are very tough... I normally do 50 x 10 standing up or seated frontal but on an incline everything is much tougher.... I went for 45's off the jump and did three tough sets... I went for 50's on the last set and nailed them at 50 x 10... Then I moved on to the smieth machine for and inverted grip bench press... This is definitely a tough exercise, the grip is akward and my chest was getting pushed hard... I started my first three sets at 205 x 10 which is big weight for this particular exercise... I bumped to 215 x 10 the last set and nailed it easier than I was doing the 205! Then I moved on to standing wide grip curls... I started at 100 x 10 and finished at 110 x 10.... This was monstrous for me! The next one was very tough because at this point my chest was burnt out... The iso lateral hammer strength incline machine... I did alternating arm sets on this, which is the toughest way to do it... 180 x 10 for all four sets... I had to push so hard the last few sets but still got them all! I finished on the 45 degree curl machine... 100 x 10 on all four sets... This was a great start to the cycle and I feel very encouraged with the first day workout! I will try to get starting pics up today or tomorrow... All feedback welcome!!

Killin that shit brotha! It takes a special person to have the will power you have! The amount of cardio you do is outrageous but I bet being used to it like you are you wouldn't be able to lift what you lift without it! Good Job dylan keep killin that shit brotha!

Feedback? Geez brother, nice workout...do you have a training partner or do you ask for spots guys? That is my problem at the moment...not having spots to push the extra reps...you keep killing it like that in the gym and no doubt you will make 210 bro, did you order your 50 gallon drum of Greek Yogurt this week? Subbed my brother!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Any specific brand you get for your Creatine nitrate? I've been looking for a good one.

I know you weren't asking me but APS, the same company that makes Mesomorph preworkout drink...they are good.

Killin that shit brotha! It takes a special person to have the will power you have! The amount of cardio you do is outrageous but I bet being used to it like you are you wouldn't be able to lift what you lift without it! Good Job dylan keep killin that shit brotha!

Thanks bro... I appreciate the support! its crazy but if i didnt do my cardio like i do i could never lift that intense... I need it...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

Feedback? Geez brother, nice workout...do you have a training partner or do you ask for spots guys? That is my problem at the moment...not having spots to push the extra reps...you keep killing it like that in the gym and no doubt you will make 210 bro, did you order your 50 gallon drum of Greek Yogurt this week? Subbed my brother!

I have a bunch of respect at the gym so theres always someone their to spot me... Everyone that ever tries to workout with me never lasts... I prefer to work out alone... I get in the zone much better that way...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

Top Bottom