Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dylan Gemelli's EPIC Ultradrol/Trenazone/Transaderm Triple Stack!!

Just so you're not alone my truck in in the same position, and my jeep needs some work also! Boo Hoo!

Just put it outta your mind and keep doing what you're doing ,as i have always said everything comes out in the wash sooner or later.

Just so you're not alone my truck in in the same position, and my jeep needs some work also! Boo Hoo!

Just put it outta your mind and keep doing what you're doing ,as i have always said everything comes out in the wash sooner or later.

lolll you have some of the best 1 liners ever man! =) it got fixed and is all good! =)

8.5 miles in 60 minutes is damn good bro! You are a cardio machine! I just started trying to increase my distance and endurance in preparation for a half-marathon and i have worked my way up to 6.5 miles in 45 minutes so in a couple weeks I should hopefully be somewhere around there at the 60 minute mark. Its kinda tough for me, but I'm getting there!

8.5 miles in 60 minutes is damn good bro! You are a cardio machine! I just started trying to increase my distance and endurance in preparation for a half-marathon and i have worked my way up to 6.5 miles in 45 minutes so in a couple weeks I should hopefully be somewhere around there at the 60 minute mark. Its kinda tough for me, but I'm getting there!

thanks bro, i appreciate it... i know that is a gradual progression with building endurance but you will get to where you want to be... i would advise, if you are not doing so, to get a lot of outdoor practice when preparing for the half marathon... conditions of the outdoors make things a lot more difficult on your times... Its amazing the difference but just from experience, i had to do months of outdoor prep to get my times right...

I have a ?, I don't ever see you log an ab workout? Lol how the hell do you get them abs then?

i do abs 6 days a week... i just didn't think anyone wanted to hear about it... =) i do alternating days where i concentrate 3 days a week on my core and the other 3 on my obliques...

i do abs 6 days a week... i just didn't think anyone wanted to hear about it... =) i do alternating days where i concentrate 3 days a week on my core and the other 3 on my obliques...

Hahaha well I was thinking like wtf he never logs ab workouts how the fuck does his stomach look like that, lol but jw bro!

Top Bottom