Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dylan Gemelli Goes HARD ON THE SUPER SARM TRIPLE STACK!!

dylangemelli

So, here's the plan... Starting February 13th, I am going to run the SUPER SARM TRIPLE STACK... This will consist of Ostarine (MK-2866), S4, and GW-501516... This is going to be the ultimate SARM stack and should have extreme benefits as a bridge to my next cycle... I am going to run this between 6-8 weeks... Dosing will go as follows... Osta at 25 mg once a day... S4 at 50 mg a day... 25 in the a.m. and 25 in the p.m. and G.W. starting at 10mg a day, 5 in the a.m. and 5 in the p.m... From what I have read and been told, the GW is supposed to be SWEET, however it is a bit pricey... That's okay though because to me, if it has sweet effects, money is not an issue... Now, I will also be using other supps with this, similar to my PCT... I will be using DAA, Need2Slin, Lean Xtreme, Creatine Nitrate and possibly HCGenerate... After the cycle, I will run a mini PCT... I will be running unleashed and bridge as well as the other supps I am currently running... This will lead me into April for my next cycle of Ultradrol and Trenazone stacked... I am really excited for the SARM stack... Of course, I will be monitoring the S4 for the vision sides... I am going to start it at 7 days a week but I will taper to 5 on and 2 off if necessary... So I hope you all come along for a sweet ride! All support and feedback is always welcome!

Man Be careful, there's receptors in the eye that will be affected. Remember it's for research only!

I definitely will be keeping an eye on it throughout bro... if i have to scale back to 5 days on 2 days off with the s4 i will... thanks you for the concern, i do appreciate it

Man Be careful, there's receptors in the eye that will be affected. Remember it's for research only!

Day 1 of the SUPER SARM TRIPLE STACK

Here is my laid out cycle for the super sarm triple stack

ostarine - 25 mg a day
s4 - 50 mg a day (25 in the a.m. and 25 in the p.m.)
GW -501516 - 10 mg a day (5 in the a.m. and 5 in the p.m.)

HcGenrate
DAA
Need2Slin
Lean Xtreme
Liquid Stane
Creatine Nitrate

So today was my first day on the super sarm triple stack... I didn't feel too bad this morning but you know how Monday's are... I was very exctied to kick this off though and that had me in a good mood... I have done a lot of studying on osta and s4 and am thoroughly excited for the results, however, gw is the intriguing sarm for me because it is fairly new... the main thing that I am looking for out of gw is the endurance factor... now, it has been noted several times that I do a tremendous amount of cardio... My daily routine for cardio is as follow - Run 5 miles at 8.5 mph... This is about 35 minutes... Stairclimb - level 13 - 20 min... Very high level... Elliptical - 2.5 miles, level 8 - 20 minutes... Now, this is all before my lifting... and I assure you, I lift harder than anyone in any gym I go to and if I see anyone coming close to going as hard as me, I am going that much harder... however, you can only imagine that I do get tired at certain points... There are points during my run or other cardio where I hit certain spots, that no matter how good of shape I am in, I do feel a little fatigue... and when I lift as hard and heavy as I am, I have to take about 2-3 minutes in between sets... So any endurance building will definitely be noticeable to me because I know exactly when and what gets me a little fatigued... So I am telling you something, I had the best workout I have had in so long based on endurance... I mean, when I got done running, I felt like I was just starting... It was unf'ngbelievable... In between my lifts, I didn't even feel like I needed rest... Now, its only day 1 and I am not saying this is a miracle drug by any means, but what I noticed was not my imagination... If anything, I was more looking for gw to not work, or to not be as effective as I was hoping... It was the complete opposite... I zoomed through everything today and it was such an awesome feeling... My strength was so awesome today too... I was ripping 90 pound dumbbells on my inclines today... I was hitting 70's and 75's on flies... My tricep strength was off the charts today too... I always have to go grab free weights and put it on the cable machines because there's not enough weight on there for me... It's a truly awesome feeling... I was just sitting on a bench today in between lifts and there was a girl motioning for me to take off my ear phones and she says (exact words) "dude you are f'ng ripped, i mean f'ng ripped" Hearing that made my day... I work so hard and when people take notice it just makes me work harder... I really have a high ambition from this cycle... I believe it will really be great...

Starting stats today are 187 lbs... 6.2% body fat...

I am including some pics from today as well... All feedback is always appreciated!!

Top Bottom