Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dylan Gemelli Goes HARD ON THE SUPER SARM TRIPLE STACK!!

my carb intake is just average... i definitely don't ever load... i use three different protein powders throughout the day for different macros... one has decent carbs... the special k protein cereal has a some carb, some of the fruits and veggies i eat... some of the oatmeal... nothing that has a ton in it, but i get a sufficient amount... probably around the 60% of daily value range...

Dylan, how about Carb intake on your diet? I see that you take in an incredibly high amount of protein and keep the fat down, but are your carbs very low as well? If you do take in carbs sources what are they?

Day 25 - Breaking the bench press wall

Today I had a rare day off from work, so I finally got a good amount of sleep and felt really fresh in the gym... Cardio went pretty well... I had a nice run thanks to the awesome big east tournament on espn! =) The rest of cardio went well as well...

So today was chest and triceps day... I have seriously been stuck on 205 for sets of 10 on my bench press for almost 60 days now... I had in my mind today that I was going to change that... I had serious doubts after my first set... It just felt like it always does for me... However, the second set, I knew today was the day to go for more... So I went for 210 for 10, which is something I have never done before and I nailed it... That had me so jacked for the rest of the workout... I ripped my chest to shreds today... I was banging out incline flies with 70lb dumbells for sets of 10... I was doing bench dips with 3 45 plates for sets of 20... I also was able to do straight arm dumbell seated chest raises with 45 pound dumbells and that just shredded my chest... my single arm tricep kicks were strong with as I was doing 60 pound dumbells... I finished strong on the rotary chest press doing alternate arms with over 200 pounds on it... It was such a productive workout today... My weight was up to 192 and my shred was absolutely awesome... I am looking forward to a great one tomorrow and gaining more strength!!! All comments appreciated!!

Today I had a rare day off from work, so I finally got a good amount of sleep and felt really fresh in the gym... Cardio went pretty well... I had a nice run thanks to the awesome big east tournament on espn! =) The rest of cardio went well as well...

So today was chest and triceps day... I have seriously been stuck on 205 for sets of 10 on my bench press for almost 60 days now... I had in my mind today that I was going to change that... I had serious doubts after my first set... It just felt like it always does for me... However, the second set, I knew today was the day to go for more... So I went for 210 for 10, which is something I have never done before and I nailed it... That had me so jacked for the rest of the workout... I ripped my chest to shreds today... I was banging out incline flies with 70lb dumbells for sets of 10... I was doing bench dips with 3 45 plates for sets of 20... I also was able to do straight arm dumbell seated chest raises with 45 pound dumbells and that just shredded my chest... my single arm tricep kicks were strong with as I was doing 60 pound dumbells... I finished strong on the rotary chest press doing alternate arms with over 200 pounds on it... It was such a productive workout today... My weight was up to 192 and my shred was absolutely awesome... I am looking forward to a great one tomorrow and gaining more strength!!! All comments appreciated!!

WAY TO GO, Dylan! Record breaking!

Day 26- ULTRA SHRED and BACK PHOTO!!

So it has been raining here for like a week straight now and being that it is Hawaii and it is normally the same weather, the chilly air and rain is starting to get to me in terms of catching a cold... I could definitely feel it today... My body ached and I was just tired... HOWEVER, it seems like when I have those days, the days prior are the tough ones because I don't realize I'm getting sick, but when it hits me, I end up going extra hard... So today, I went so f'ng hard... Cardio wasn't bad besides I sweat a ton, hopefully sweating out the bacteria... I felt a little tired after cardio but today is shoulders and biceps, my favorite, so I was bound and determined to tear it up and that's exactly what I did...

My PR on shoulder press is 85 pound dumbells for 10... I have done that one time... So today, I tried to get at least 2 sets in of those out of my 4 sets... It was tough but I pushed hard and did it! That had me going! I set a pr on my seated curl bar curls... 110 x 10's... I also went for it big on my hammer curls... 85 x 10!! That was absolutely huge!! I mean I felt like I could do anything at that point... I had an excellent workout on everything but those were my big gains this week... My seated straight arm lateral raises were 35 x 10, which is extremely heavy and I also did lay down rope curls on the cable machine... the machine only goes to 150 so i had to add dumbells to it at 177 x 10... I ripped my shoulders and bicpes up today! You will definiteliy see the extra amounts of vascularity and shred I had today in my pics... I also threw in a back shot as well... I felt so shredded and light today... I am loving this stack!! All feedback and comments welcome!!

Day 27 - Straight Killin It and New Bicep Picture!

I felt a lot better today in terms of the cold that I had... I felt a lot more fresh and less achy this morning so the day started off great... Cardio was pretty good today, especially since I had the ACC tournament to watch while I ran and stairclimbed and elliptical...

Today was back and traps... Back is always a tough workout because there's so many areas to hit and I really do concentration reps hard and heavy to get that V shape... I love traps because I get a huge swell on my traps when I lift... So I started off with the mindset that I was going to set a huge PR on my dumbell rows... I went for 110 x 10 and f'ng nailed it... I felt like an animal on that so I was definitely going to go crazy on everything else... I did alternate arm bent arm lateral raises all the way up to 50 x 10... That was crazy weight on those... I also did 50 x 10 on my staright arm forward lateral raises... Wide - grip pull downs were up to 210 x 10... My seated dumbell shrugs were up to 115 x 10... My simotaneous dumbell rows were up to 55 x 10... I had increases in damn near all of my lifts... It was an absolutely awesome day today... I definitely look and feel bigger throughout my body and am holding on to my shred and loving it... I am most surprised by the bicep picture I took today... I cannot believe the size and am absolutely thrilled... All feedback and comments appreciated!!

Two things:

1. I'm going to the gym now to get yolked up like you. Then I'm hitting in the bathroom to take some pics. J/K
2. My fricking platinum membership expired now all I can see are these teeny tiny little pics. LOL. Use tinypic.com so I can see those striations. Ha

Top Bottom