Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dylan Gemelli Goes HARD ON THE SUPER SARM TRIPLE STACK!!

no im not but with good reason... i run over 30 miles a week and stairclimb another 30 miles a week and also elliptical about 15 miles a week... my legs are great size and they will be completely overworked if i do anymore to them... that's why I don't do any leg lifting...

Are you doing any leg work outs? just skimmed through didn't see any

um i strength train daily bro... and no i am not going to drop any miles... i am a triathlete and run marathons so dropping miles is not going to happen...

leg pics?...

ever thought of dropping a few miles here and there to get in some strength training...

no im not but with good reason... i run over 30 miles a week and stairclimb another 30 miles a week and also elliptical about 15 miles a week... my legs are great size and they will be completely overworked if i do anymore to them... that's why I don't do any leg lifting...

i suppose i should have quoted this for clarity... strength training for your legs...

your calorie intake must be crazy when you bulk with that type of cardio workload, and no wonder youre so f'in lean lol

Definitely bro... I do 3500 calories a day and about 475 grams of protein... it does get pricey to do it because it is extremely low in fat but it works for me! When it comes to my body, I am always more than willing to spend the money... =)

your calorie intake must be crazy when you bulk with that type of cardio workload, and no wonder youre so f'in lean lol

Day 24 - More Excellent Gains!!

So everyday when I get to the gym, the first thing I do is go grab my treadmill thats right in front of the ESPN tv's and then go weight myself... I weighed in at 191 today! Thats up 3 pounds from the end of my helladrol cycle... I was shocked because I felt so light but my arms and chest continue to grow, so that alone was a great start to my day... Cardio wasn't too bad today... Some days it goes faster or easier than others and some days its a bit more difficult... Today was an average day... Its never easy, but I do enjoy it, plus I am listening to ESPN the entire time so it does go by fairly quickly, even though its 75 minutes worth everyday...

So, today was back and traps... The one negative from today is that I am experiencing some joint pain or possibly tennis elbow in my left arm... My shoulder has been hurting me lately too but when I pulled into the gym I tried to pop it and it popped and I about past out... All the pain went away really fast though! =)

So on to the workout... Today I did back and traps... I felt so strong once again today... A nice carry over from yesterdays workout... I decided to go for a PR on my free weight barbell rows... 4 plates on the bar... This was a huge lift for me and I did all 4 sets x 10 on it... I felt like a beast every set... I also was able to do sets of 115 on a barbell for high rows, which was another pr... I was repping 300 on the dorsiflexor machine with an inverted grip which was awesome... I also had to add dumbbells to the cable machine on my double arm back pulldowns because the machines didnt have enough weight... I love that feeling!! Today was a great success and I can definitely see the size increase... I am absolutely loving it!

Top Bottom