Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dylan Gemelli Goes HARD ON THE SUPER SARM TRIPLE STACK!!

thanks bro... you know, i think you will second this thought, but I think this is the best I have ever felt on anything man, or just in general... this is the ultimate bridge... I upped the s4 dosage to a little under 70 a day and i can tell a big difference...

Keep killing it bro! Sounds like this stack is treating you just as good as it treated me!

Day 18 - Getting more mass and more shred!!

Sorry for the late update today... I had a rare day off from work today so after the gym I went straight to the beach! =)

So today was chest and triceps... Cardio went absolutely great today... It's crazy because I definitely stayed up too late last night and could really feel it this morning but when I got to the gym and started running my energy level was extremely high... I ran really strong and my stairclimber and elliptical were great today...

So I just tore my chest to pieces today... My bench press has been stuck on 205 x 10's for quite a while and still remains but ALL my other chest lifts have gone up... I went up in weight on all of my chest exercises other than bench today and basically all of my tricep lifts as well... I can't believe the strength increase... My high cable flies and low cable chest raises all increased by 10 lbs.! A huge increase today and I could definitely feel and see it in my chest... I also increased on my cable tricep extensions and dumbell tricep kicks... I did alternate arm inclines on the hammer strength machine and at that point with the amount of weight I was pushing, I was actually pretty sore in the pec area.... which is a good thing! I am extremely happy with the results from today's workout and especially happy with the way my chest continues to fill out... The vascularity and muscle hardness is insane... I find myself looking in the mirror and not even believing that its me looking back... Its a damn good feeling... I just keep praying hard and being thankful I'm so motivated and blessed to be able to do this and enjoy it... Thank you for the support and all feedback and comments are appreciated!!

Day 19 - Gaining more strength!!

So Friday is almost the most challenging workout of the week for me because I am always running on small amounts of sleep... I have stupid a$$ Friday morning meetings at work so I usually only get 4 or 5 hours of sleep and then I have to sit throught the most boring meetings you could imagine... So needless to say, today took a little more effort...

Cardio was pretty good but there were a few moments of me being a little more tired than usual but for the most part it was pretty strong... I did notice a ton of sweating today, a lot more than usual... Today was shoulders and biceps... I will say that when I was done with cardio today I really just wanted to go to sleep =) HOWEVER, as soon as I got some dumbells in my hands I was STRAIGHT MEAN! My dumbell shoulder press was strong as ever... 80 x 10's... I was able to do one armed arnold shoulder presses with 55 dumbells for sets of 10... That was crazy strong! Wide grip curls were done with the 105 pound curl bar... My cable curls went up by 5 lbs... My cross arm shoulder extensions went up 5 lbs as well... The strength gains are definitely amazing and I am absolutely thrilled with them... I also feel like I am definitely adding size to all parts... I am extremely pleased with this! Another excellent day today as I always try to push harder and harder... I was definitely feeling sore after today's workout, a good sore however! I feel extremely strong and vascularity and size is excellent as well... All feed and comments always are welcome! Thanks everyone...

Day 22 - a very productive workout!!

So over the weekend I had a great back and traps workout on Saturday... I felt very strong and it definitely showed in my lifts... Sunday was just a cardio day... I was a bit worn out because I had to work extra at work but overall a good day...

So today was chest and triceps... I am very pleased with the workout today because of my strength and size... I am up to 190 now... Up 2 pounds since the start of the cycle... I can definitely see the size increase in my arms and chest and my vascularity is awesome! Now, I was especially pleased with my workout today because of my strength... Last week I had a lot of pr's set and I was able to maintain all of those this week and even surpass some of them... Last week I set a pr on my dumbbell incline with 95 lb dumbbells and I hit it again this week... I also set a pr in my dumbbell bench side grip presses at 85 x 10's... Im hitting sets of dips for 25 reps, which is very strong... i ripped the cable crosses to shreds today as well... It was a great all around workout and I was really happy with my size after the workout... another great day with some very strong results!

Day 23 - A HUGE POWER EXPLOSION!!

Okay, so I have to say, this may have been the strongest I have ever been before, on or off cycle... Today was a serious breakthrough in strength... Cardio started out pretty good... It definitely wasn't my best day of cardio but wasn't my worst either... So on to the lifting...

I knew from my first lift today that it was going to be a special day... I set a pr on smith machine shoulder press about 2 weeks ago at 190... So I started at 190 today and it was fairly easy... So then I went to 195 my next set and just nailed... I felt like I was on an AAS cycle... So i bumped up to 200, which was a little tough, but a 10lb.gain from a pr in less than 2 weeks? So, then I'm feeling like the Hulk, I decided today would be a big PR day... I did a pr on my single arm bicep curls with 60 lb. dumbells for sets of 10... I have been stuck on my alternate arm seated side angle dumbbell curls with 45 lb. dumbells for nearly 2 months and today I was knocking out the 50's... The biggest jump, which was amazing, was a 30 lb. jump in my single arm shoulder presses on the calf machine... I went from 45 for sets of 10 to 75 for sets of 10... simply an amazing jump... Lastly, alternate arm dumbell shoulder presses at 70 lbs. up from 65... What a day! I felt absolutely amazing in the gym today and I am loving it!! I can see the size difference... I am actually up 3 lbs. from the end of my pct from helladrol... My bodyfat is still at 6.2% so I am thrilled with the results!! I just hope to get stronger and stronger!! All comments appreciated!!

Okay, so I have to say, this may have been the strongest I have ever been before, on or off cycle... Today was a serious breakthrough in strength... Cardio started out pretty good... It definitely wasn't my best day of cardio but wasn't my worst either... So on to the lifting...

I knew from my first lift today that it was going to be a special day... I set a pr on smith machine shoulder press about 2 weeks ago at 190... So I started at 190 today and it was fairly easy... So then I went to 195 my next set and just nailed... I felt like I was on an AAS cycle... So i bumped up to 200, which was a little tough, but a 10lb.gain from a pr in less than 2 weeks? So, then I'm feeling like the Hulk, I decided today would be a big PR day... I did a pr on my single arm bicep curls with 60 lb. dumbells for sets of 10... I have been stuck on my alternate arm seated side angle dumbbell curls with 45 lb. dumbells for nearly 2 months and today I was knocking out the 50's... The biggest jump, which was amazing, was a 30 lb. jump in my single arm shoulder presses on the calf machine... I went from 45 for sets of 10 to 75 for sets of 10... simply an amazing jump... Lastly, alternate arm dumbell shoulder presses at 70 lbs. up from 65... What a day! I felt absolutely amazing in the gym today and I am loving it!! I can see the size difference... I am actually up 3 lbs. from the end of my pct from helladrol... My bodyfat is still at 6.2% so I am thrilled with the results!! I just hope to get stronger and stronger!! All comments appreciated!!

Can't wait, G. Gonna PM you later tonight or tomorrow.

Top Bottom