Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dylan Gemelli Goes HARD ON THE SUPER SARM TRIPLE STACK!!

its going great! i've upped my s4 to about 60 mg a day as opposed to 50 but osta dose is and will remain the same... you never want to go over 25 mg on it... i could go up to 75 mg on s4 but i am worried about the vision sides... no sides as of yet and i want to keep it that way...

How's it going over here? Still at same dosages of everything? Any sides?

I chose to experiment to find my sweet spot, started at 50 and went up to around 80/day. Just had yellow tint, but the past few days I've had some pain behind my eyes and headaches so I'm dropping it back down.

Looking good mate ..... great log defenetly following your progress .

Brad.

you have to really watch your dosing with sarms... its not beneficial to go too high with doses... i know you have to find your sweet spot but with them, its not like aas where you can get more if you up your dosage... just stay between 50-60 and you will be very happy!

I chose to experiment to find my sweet spot, started at 50 and went up to around 80/day. Just had yellow tint, but the past few days I've had some pain behind my eyes and headaches so I'm dropping it back down.

Day 12 - Killin Shoulders and Biceps

So, my first day as a 30 year old... =) I had an incredible workout today... Shoulders and Biceps is always my strongest workout and I just flat out felt strong today and I looked vascular as a mothaf'r... So, the past week, I have been making strength progress in a lot of lifts that I had been stuck on for about a month... Today I increased on my seated barbell curls... I was able to up it to 105 x 10's... I also increased on my standing dumbell straight arm lateral raises... 40's x 10's... I LOVE this exercise because the veins just pop out from everywhere on this one... I really can tell a size increase in my shoulders especially, but my all over my body and the s4 is working so well in terms of how hard my muscles feel... I am dosing it at 60 mg a day and that seems to be my sweet spot... I started it at 50 and upped to 60 this last week... I am seeing so much vascularity that its insane! I love it! I am really loving the progress I am making here... My diet is spot on... I still remain very strict on my diet and my work ethic just increases each day... I look at it like this... You have a chance, everyday, to get a little bit better so you should always take advantage of that opportunity... That's the way that I live and I am so happy this way! All feedback and thoughts are appreciated!

On my third week now of Osta, S-4 and uninquemical's GW. Granted I have worked harder and eaten cleaner but this beats the hell out of most the cycles I ever did where I ended up bloated, sweaty, pissed off and well just plain miserable. SARMS is the real deal and I still have 5 more weeks!!!

Not quite as interesting without the GW :( I know very little about the compound, but you and I have very similar body types (you're stronger than me though). Point is, maybe you would consider increasing cals and carbs while on GW? Will you consider trying it on its own? I tested S4 basically by eating like shit (i.e bulked) for a month, got my body fat back up to about 8%, took S4, still did not really eat super clean as I usually do and yet i'm right back down to 6.4% body fat. Would you consider testing GW in a similar way?

next time im training for a marathon, i'll run the gw but theres no point for me to run it right now... why would i want to lose weight when i've worked so hard to gain it? i've put on 15 pounds and lowered my body fat by 1%... it makes absolutely no sense at all for me to try to lose that... and i will not compensate my diet to run it, that in itself makes no sense either... if i was deciding to use it for a long race, i would only use it for a short period of time... this is made for me people that need to lose a lot of weight and also for endurance...

Not quite as interesting without the GW :( I know very little about the compound, but you and I have very similar body types (you're stronger than me though). Point is, maybe you would consider increasing cals and carbs while on GW? Will you consider trying it on its own? I tested S4 basically by eating like shit (i.e bulked) for a month, got my body fat back up to about 8%, took S4, still did not really eat super clean as I usually do and yet i'm right back down to 6.4% body fat. Would you consider testing GW in a similar way?

Dont worry man keep killing it. GW is much better for peeps who are trying to lose weight, running tren, or want to train for long distance/running type shit ..

Top Bottom