Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dylan Gemelli Goes HARD ON THE SUPER SARM TRIPLE STACK!!

thanks for the compliments bro! the sweating is just the gym thing, not with anything else... libido is still strong... I am running hcgenerate and daa with the stack but libido is strong!

Looking ripped as fuck. Calves look great! Is the sweating a gym thing or an everywhere you go thing? Any change in libido?

Day 8 - Steppin up the Strength

So, today I started my day off very happy because I my muscles looked very hard and full... A lot of Monday's, I seem to be down a few pounds but today was much different... I tried to up my calories a bit this weekend and it definitely paid off... I felt nice and light and lean, but more stacked than normal... I love that feeling... I just want to add that this weekend, I found calamari at Safeway... Now, this isn't the calamari you are thinking that is breaded and fried and gross, this was a calamari steak... The macros in this are unbelievable... in each ounce there is only 26 calories and 9 grams of protein with 0 fat... So I had a 6 oz. calamari steak (for those that don't what calamari is, its SQUID) and the macros for that are 156 calories and 54 grams of protein with zero fat, then I also made 4 oz. of fat free ground turkey breast, 120 cal and 28 grams of protein, mixed with mushrooms and onions... So in total, the meal was under 300 calories, 0 fat and over 80 grams of protein... It tastes great as well! So anyway, now for today's workout... When I started my run today, I felt wonderful... Stamina was excellent... However, when I got to about mile 3 I felt like I was overheating... I wear a thermal when I do cardio and I know that sarms cause extra sweating, but this was insane amounts of sweating... I pushed through everything and when I finished all my cardio, I found out the air conditioning wasn't working... So that would explain the huge amounts of sweating... Today was chest and triceps... I started off with dumbell inclines... I have been at 90 lbs on the dumbbells for about 3 weeks now but after the first set, I knew today was going to be a PR day for me... I went for the 95's for 10 and nailed it... Absolutely an awesome feeling! I also hit a pr on dumbell decline flies today... 75 lb. dumbbells for sets of 10... I was really baging it out today... also set a pr for 10 on my straight arm high flies on the cables today... My tricep workout was absolutely awesome as well... I was just extremely happy with how my chest is filling out... That is always the area on my body I am most self conscious about because it just doesn't look as strong to me but today, finally, I am seeing the kind of progress I really want... I took a few new pics just to show the fullness in it... I am very happy with the progress... I absolutely love SARMS!! all feedback and comments are appreciated!!

Day 9 - A day of pr's and goin hard!!

Okay, so I know that most of my entries are always positive... I always try to be as positive as I can about everything but I also know that every day is not always peachy... Today started off as a not so peachy day... I hurt my neck a bit yesterday when I was lifting really heavy... I got a nice big krink in it when I tensed up and when I woke up it hurt like a motherf'r... I also felt heavy and bloated for some reason this morning... Probaby due to the fact I had to work so late and eat so late last night... Needless to say, the morning started off bad... I prayed pretty hard as I do every morning, but a lot for a healing touch today... The thing for me, is that when I am not feeling so good, it makes me go harder at the gym and thats what went on today... My run didn't start off so great either today... I would say the first 2 miles or so I just was not feeling it... Then, something just kicked into gear for me and I went off! I blitzed throught the rest of my run and then the rest of my cardio... So I was feeling really light and lean after cardio... My veins were really poppin hard today too... So, today was shoulders and biceps... Today was a personal record for me on so many different lfts... I started with a pr on my smith machine shoulder presses... I have kind of been stuck on 185 for over a month and today I was able to do sets of 190... I also did my highest wide grip curl set at 105... Then I set pr's on my dumbbell arnold presses... I have been stuck on 55's for like 2 months and I banged out 60's today... I felt so strong on these... I hit both muscle groups so hard today... I honestly don't know that my shoulders have ever looked as good as they did today... I was so vascular by the end of the workout, that the bad morning was a distant memory... I was so thrilled by the end of the workout... Between the strength increase from osta and the hardening of the muscles and leaness from s4, I am just extatic... This stack is so awesome... I took a few pics, to show how strong my shoulders and biceps looked today... As always, feedback is appreciated!!

Day 10 - Definite size improvement

So todays workout was really really strong... The air conditioning was broke again so that definitely makes the cardio a bit tougher to push through, but nonetheless, i pushed hard through it as usual... The lifting was beyond awesome... Today was back and traps... I felt so strong today and my strength has been increasing great with the SARMS... I set pr's again today... The first pr's were on seated dumbbell lateral raises... 45 lb. dumbbells for sets of 10.... I also did wide grip high rows with the curl bar with 110 for 10 rep sets... Another pr was the hammer strength high row... 120 x 10's on that... So the increases in weight I have made the past few weeks has been so awesome... I was kind of at a sticking point on certain lifts for around a month or so and have now been able to surpass those so i am feeling absolutely awesome about it!! I feel l ike I have definitely gained a bit of size this past week as well... I am really happy with how things are going! All feedback is always wanted and welcome.... Thanks for the support!!

Day 11 - Dylan Gemelli's Turns 30 and GOES HARD!!

So today is my 30th birthday, so I felt like I had a little extra to prove in the gym today! I got some nice presents this morning and just felt good going in to the gym today! My cardio was definitely the best it has been all week and that just got me even more pumped up for my lifts today... I decided before I even started today that I was going to set a pr in my dumbell benches today... I haven't done this particular exercise in nearly a month because I was concentrated so hard on my barbell bench... I have NEVER done 100 lb dumbells for a set of 10 and today was the day for it! I nailed it today! I felt so strong on this and that just got me jacked for the rest of my workout... I think this was the hardest I have hit my chest in a year... I also hit my triceps extremely hard... I got up to 60 lbs dumbells on single arm tricep kicks which was a pr for me... I did one arm cable flies on 85's for 10's which is also a pr... I normally do my sets of dips for sets of 20 but today I did them for 25's and also increased on my single arm cable cross tricep extensions, up to 85's...My chest has always been my weakest area but I believe that today is the best that it has ever looked! I took a few pics today but I can totally see the size increase on it... My strength has been so awesome lately and I believe it will just get stronger.... I am loving SARMS so much! I'm just going to keep pressing harder and harder and getting more and more gains! I'm loving it! All feedback and comments are always appreciated!!

Bro congr on your day today and I'm looking close to your log but for some reason my rats are in almost 2 week on s=4 and they don't feel as you very strong etc.. so I order some MK-2866 and I will stack with s-4 and see if I get the same felling as you I should have that for next week but good job and I'm very happy for the hard work that you been doing keep us update.

How's it going over here? Still at same dosages of everything? Any sides?

the mk will help you more with your strength... the s4 is more for hardening your muscles and giving you that lean mass... mk compliments it so well and together they are the truth! you will love running them together!

Bro congr on your day today and I'm looking close to your log but for some reason my rats are in almost 2 week on s=4 and they don't feel as you very strong etc.. so I order some MK-2866 and I will stack with s-4 and see if I get the same felling as you I should have that for next week but good job and I'm very happy for the hard work that you been doing keep us update.

Top Bottom