Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dylan Gemelli Goes HARD ON THE SUPER SARM TRIPLE STACK!!

thanks for the support bro, i appreciate it! i am watching for the vision issue very closely... im really hoping thats not an issue... if it becomes one, i will probably go to the 5 on 2 off but i really want to avoid that if possible... beast and katana should treat you great! yes, gw will definitely help you with endurance!

great post keep it up looking good man (no homo)I have done s4 and osta combo before and got great results had to drop s4 early due to yellow tint affecting work so very keen to see how you go was also dosing same as you im on a beast and kanta run at the moment and going to try the new Sarm after pct to drop some bf and help with cardio as the endurance thing interests me as I play a lot of football nice one good luck man

i actually cut gw out of the stack... i wrote about it day 2... the reason i cut it out is because it is more for weight loss... i am not trying to lose any weight... with all the hard work i put into making mass gains, the last thing i want to do is jeopardize that... NOW, that being said... I noticed spectacular endurance on it both days I took it... Now, is that to say its legit, I can't say that for sure... I didn't use it enough... I have heard differing opinions on it... I do know this, there is good reason they were worried that endurance athletes would take this and abuse it... In that aspect, it definitely works...

what kind of sides are your rats dealing with right now with your current stack? and what kind of sides did u deal with GW?

as of right now, the only thing that i would consider a side that has been experienced is the extra sweating... its still too early too say... the obvious most common side is the vision side with s4 (which I truly hope doesn't happen because I f'ng love it!) other than that, not much as of now, but if there is anything at all, i will definitely log it bro...

what kind of sides are your rats dealing with right now with your current stack? and what kind of sides did u deal with GW?

Day 5 - A Breakthrough Performance

Okay, so Friday tends to be my worst day of the week in the gym because I have to close at work Thursday night late and then get up so early for a stupid a$$ meeting on Friday mornings, so I'm usually going on very few hours of sleep... I just felt a little flat today... I pushed through cardio fairly well, but when I was done, I just didn't feel like I normally do... Today was shoulders and biceps, which is my favorite workout, and I definitely like to push it on these days because shoulders especially are my strong spot... I started with dumbbell shoulder presses... I have been pretty steady with 80 pound dumbbells for sets of 10, which is pretty strong... I have never even attempted any higher because at about 8 reps, I have to push so hard for 9 and 10 so 85 seems a little stretch right now... My first set wasn't so great and it just got me in a bad mood... I got up and walked to the mirror... I asked myself "are you going to be a bichhh today or are you going to kill it?" I do not like to waste any days in the gym or have a half a$$ed workout so I pushed even harder... What makes you a man is when things aren't going the best, and how you handle it... When times are good, of course you can go hard... when you feel good, of course your going to do great, but WHEN ITS BAD, HOW DO YOU HANDLE IT? Well today, I showed myself what's its all about... I totally flipped a switch in the gym... I decided to go for the 85's... I nailed all 10... Man, that made me feel good... As soon as I did that, the workout was AWESOME! I was killing all my lifts... My shoulders and biceps were just exploding... That 85 was a big pr for me and that set me off... I did some cable curls utilizing my them for a negative lift, and my biceps were just killing it... At an extremely high weight as well for negatives and it was awesome... I increased my weight on my straight arm seated lateral raises to 35 dumbbells, which is a lot for straight arms... That's one of my favorites because of the vascularity that shows when I do them... This workout was an extreme success... After the workout, I went to the locker room just to see the results... I have to say, and I JUST HAD to take a few pics, that this is the hardest my body has looked ever... You be the judge but the muscle hardness and vascularity was awesome... I am truly loving this stack... My strength is sweet and I am so happy with the results... As always, feedback and comments are appreciated!!

i actually cut gw out of the stack... i wrote about it day 2... the reason i cut it out is because it is more for weight loss... i am not trying to lose any weight... with all the hard work i put into making mass gains, the last thing i want to do is jeopardize that... NOW, that being said... I noticed spectacular endurance on it both days I took it... Now, is that to say its legit, I can't say that for sure... I didn't use it enough... I have heard differing opinions on it... I do know this, there is good reason they were worried that endurance athletes would take this and abuse it... In that aspect, it definitely works...

You think GW might be catabolic?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using EliteFitness

you know, im just not for sure, i didn't use it long enough to give an accurate assessment... there's just not enough out there on it yet... it SEEMS to have some excellent properties however, I cannot comment on long term use and would never mislead anyone without the proper experience of usage on it... I can only comment on what I felt the few days I used it... Sorry I don't have more of an answer but I want to be honest...

You think GW might be catabolic?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using EliteFitness

you know, im just not for sure, i didn't use it long enough to give an accurate assessment... there's just not enough out there on it yet... it SEEMS to have some excellent properties however, I cannot comment on long term use and would never mislead anyone without the proper experience of usage on it... I can only comment on what I felt the few days I used it... Sorry I don't have more of an answer but I want to be honest...

No. That's good enough and appreciated. I wonder if the extra energy might fuel your lifting and eating like a MoFo could add some size. I'm going to do this Triple Stack after my PCT and will report on it.

Day 6 - New Poses!

So, yesterday was my 6th day of cycle... Sorry I didn't my post up yesterday but I rarely get days off and when I do, I hit the gym and then its like hit the beach, go to church and then its XBOX live time! =) So I was kinda wrapped up yesterday, HOWEVER, I DID take some new poses of my back and calves so those will be posted at the end of my update! Yesterday I did back and traps... You know, this week, I have had some of my best workouts that I have had in a long, long time... Yesterday was no different... I always, always, always, train hard, we all know this but I have never pushed it so hard like I did on my back yesterday... I think in terms of how I look, back is kind of always been in the middle... Its not my best but not my worst, but I was pretty happy yesterday with how it looked... Now traps on the other hand, are some of my favorite... I absolutely killed them yesterday as well... You know what one of my favorites is? Seated dumbbell shrugs... They are f'ng heavy bro... but when I do them, the veins in my body pop so crazy! I do 110 dumbbells on them and its just crazy... I did some negatives on the rotary lat machine on 150 and that was just crazy... i could just feel my back ripping up on that... I did set a pr on my bent over bent arm lateral raises... dumbbells of 50 x 10... I was just very very strong and consistent yesterday... I was actually pretty exhausted at the end of the workout... by my last set, I was definitely ready for a rest! The only thing I guess you could consider a "side" while on this stack is the amount of sweating that I am doing... I already knew that would be something that would go on with this, but its not really a "side", just something worth noting... Other than that, I have to say, the feelings and effect from SARMS are nothing short of spectacular... Now, its a different feeling than AAS, but its so awesome...All feedback definitely wanted on the new poses... Thanks for the support!! Today is just a big cardio day for me, so there won't be much to update in terms of workout... back to the weights on monday!! Thanks again everyone!!

Looking ripped as fuck. Calves look great! Is the sweating a gym thing or an everywhere you go thing? Any change in libido?

Top Bottom