Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dylan Gemelli Goes HARD ON THE SUPER SARM TRIPLE STACK!!

Wait, you plan to run OSTA for 12 weeks?

You still have no sides from the S4 even at such a high dosage 7 says a week?

i dont PLAN to run it for 12 weeks, i did run it 12 weeks... and i was very fortunate to not experience any sides from s4... its not a gurantee you will experience sides... you need to run everything properly to prevent it... i was extremely careful with my dosings and my increases in mg were minimal to test tolerance... I also ran a supports to prevent suppression... hcgenerate and daa throughout along with need2slin, lean xtreme and creatine nitrate...
everything i do has been researched thoroughly and carefully scripted to avoid any sort of problems that could occur...

Hi mate just a quick recommendation I'm going to do my first cycle you seem experienced, what do you recommend for a first cycle?
Stats 6ft,90kgs,30 years old been doing gym for about 5 years now just want to take that next step,your reccomendation would be appreciated, thanks

i do appreciate your enthusiasm and kind words however your etiquette for posting this in my thread is terrible... i don't think you meant it disrespectfully but please post a thread with this question and i am sure i will answer it or just send me a pm... doing this in a thread is disrespectful... i know you didn't mean to but i just want you to know for future reference because some people won't take as kindly or be as understanding as i am...

i do appreciate your enthusiasm and kind words however your etiquette for posting this in my thread is terrible... i don't think you meant it disrespectfully but please post a thread with this question and i am sure i will answer it or just send me a pm... doing this in a thread is disrespectful... i know you didn't mean to but i just want you to know for future reference because some people won't take as kindly or be as understanding as i am...

Yes, i thought my first post interferrence was an enough indication.

Make a new thread if you have q's

No GW in the mail yet, but I did receive the shipping notice from uniquemicals on Monday at 5am... so maybe today...I friggin hope so! I'm really looking forward to rolling that in. I've bumped the S-4 to 3 spaced 25's (right now, lunch, preworkout). With the 4 hr half life I figured I'd give the higher dose a chance and I am more focused on the leaning out so we'll see (I will be watching the vision sides VERY CLOSELY). Had a kick ass workout last night on the S-4 and Osta. I'll track progress. Later.

Hey Dylan, so after your mini pct from the sarms run/bridge you are going back on a cycle I assume? The question is if one ran just a sarms 8 weeker (no ph before), it seems after mini pct it could be run again. ??

Hey Dylan, so after your mini pct from the sarms run/bridge you are going back on a cycle I assume? The question is if one ran just a sarms 8 weeker (no ph before), it seems after mini pct it could be run again. ??

Yes you can run them after the mini... Thats one of their excellent benefits... The recovery time is much faster...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

Mini PCT update with pics

So I am in the final week of my mini pct after my SARMS stack... I am running Unleashed, Forged PCT, Bridge (Double Dosed) Need2Slin, Lean Xtreme and Creatine Nitrate...

So far I have maintained my weight at 192... My strength is through the roof... I started taking NTKTS and N2AMP stacked and it has been extremely beneficial with my cardio especially...

I am thrilled with the progress and absolutely love this setup as a mini pct... This is what I will be recommending for everyone...

My strength has definitely increased and I am looking forward to the Ultradrol Triple Stack that is starting in one week!

Here is some progress pics!

Top Bottom