Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dylan Gemelli Goes HARD ON THE SUPER SARM TRIPLE STACK!!

GW501516 should definitely help with endurance.. id also say fat loss but that is going to be pretty hard for a guy like you... it might.. might.. slow down your strength gains.. you should notice the endurance more in your cardio then lifting but maybe not if you do not change the pace of your cardio

Day 2

So, normally for me, I have my best moments of thought and clarity when I am on the treadmill and that happened again today... I absolutely think that GW is awesome... I have noticed so much in terms of endurance on this already and I can totally see why they are worried about endurance athletes using this... HOWEVER, I do feel that in may not be for me... I am not willing to drop any weight or lose any mass gains that I have made... I am trying to gain another 5 lbs. of lean mass on this cycle and I feel that GW may prevent me from doing that, for a few reasons... The first being that my body fat is already so low and the second being, I do not consume much fat as it is and I am not willing to change my diet for the testing of it... This would be incredible for people that are trying to lose weight but for me, I feel that it just may not be what I need... I will say this... next time I run a marathon race, I will be dosing the gw... however, I just feel that the s4 and osta alone is more than enough for what I want...

So, that being said... Today's I felt absolutely great... I thought for sure that I wouldn't feel good because I was going on only four hours of sleep last night but I felt awesome... I have always been lucky that supps I take seem to kick in for me quicker than others... I could really see some hardening of the muscle, which I was expecting from the s4... I really think the s4 and osta combo is going to be awesome for what I am trying to accomplish... I think that will be plenty for me, considering the combo of other supps I am running with it... I felt so strong today... I did shoulders and biceps... I am hammer curling 75lb. dumbbells which was awesome... I incorporated a few new shoulder exercises today that were bad a$$... My seated barbell press is at 165 for reps of 10... I am also doing single arm shoulder presses on the hammer strength machine with 90 on each side for reps of 10... My favorite for how I look when lifting is just seated side dumbbell curls and straight arm lateral raises... My veins look like they are going to explode and my shred is just awesome... Shoulders is always my strongest workout and i always feel like I get the most out of that particular workout... I have to say, that I think s4 and osta together is going to be a sweet run... I am posting some new pics from today, and I think you can see a little bit of hardening of my muscles... as always, feedback is always appreciated... thanks for the support...​

Day 3

So, before I talk about my f'ng sweet workout today, I just want to make a quick note on s4... I am lucky because my body seems to have noticeable changes quicker than a lot of others... With helladrol, I started noticed significant changes within a week... I also know that S4 tends to kick in within a day or two, but I have to say, even after the first day, i felt like i had rocks in my biceps... You can also see from my pics yesterday, that my abs look a lot harder... I can definitely feel it kicking in quickly... I am only dosing 50 mg, and I know that sometimes people go higher, but I would just rather keep it like it is... So I will continue with the 50 mg... I know there is the chance of vision sides, which I truly hope do not occur, especially because I work late and drive home quite a distance at night... I am so thrilled with how the s4 is working... Combined with the ostarine, I am noticing a big difference in strength, vascularity and firmness... Its definitely looking promising but i know that these dosings need to be monitored closely... I will be watching it very closely but I can definitely see some good results already... I am hoping to gain around 5 lbs. from the stack and keep my body fat where it is... I think that is attainable... On to today's workout...
Today's workout was simply awesome... I felt decent this morning but I just don't get much sleep some nights when i have to work too late... I try to get at least 6 hours of sleep, which really isn't enough anyway, but 4 and 5 hours just sucks and that's what I get a few days a week... Something clicks within me as soon as I get to the gym, no matter how tired I am... I just love and appreciate the gym and fitness so much that I just like transfomr into a mothf'n beast when I get there... So cardio was great today... I absolutely love cardio... I noticed right from the jump today on my first lift, that was strength was definitely up today... I set pr's on my first two lifts... I have NEVER repped as high as I did on bent arm lateral raises and dumbbell rows... I was repping 50 pound dumbbells on the bent arms and 95 pound dumbbell on the back rows... I also set a pr on the free weight barbell rows... I was repping 170 on that... I felt like an animal in there... I had kept all of my strength from my cycle, but during pct I was kind of in the same areas... I wasn't moving backwards by any means, but kind of stuck on the same weights... Today, I felt like I had a lot extra strength... The S4 is really starting to kick in... Anyway, absolutely fantastic workout... Tomorrow is bench day, so we will see how my strength is... I will get some different poses posted this weekend as well... All feedback is appreciated!! Thanks for all the support!!

Day 4 - The Wonderful Effects of S4

So, I have to honestly say, that I was blown away today... You guys know, that I train hard a motherf'er... So for me to say this, holds a lot of merit... I honestly don't think I have had this good of a workout in a year... The way that I felt today was so awesome... I totally feel "on" just like when I was on cycle with helladrol... The difference is the amount of energy... My energy levels are so high... The other things that is truly amazing is how quickly that muscle hardening is taking place... S4 is NO JOKE... S4 is supposed to tighten your skin and harden your muscles, but I seriously felt like I was going to come out of my skin today... I felt like there were f'ng bricks in my arms... You know, I love ostarine, i do, but adding S4 to this is beyond different... It's pretty extreme... I did chest and triceps today... Chest is my weakest area and the area on my body that I am least happy with, so I am always going even harder on chest days... My bench was steady with reps of 205 x 10... I have been holding pretty steady there... HOWEVER, I set pr's in all kinds of chest lifts today... My dumbbell overhead chest pullover was up to 105 which is really tough... My arnold press dumbbell bench was up to 80 x 10's... Then on to my tricep workout... Three hours later, I still feel like my triceps are coming out of my skin... I worked them so hard today, it was crazy... I have extreme vascularity today... I know I said I was going to post new poses and I am this weekend, but I HAD to show you the hardness of muscle that I am experiencing and the vascularity that is going on here... It is simply awesome! I have noticed that I am sweating a lot more which I know is common... I just felt great today and I anticipate that its just going to get better and better! Here are some new pics... Feedback is always appreciated!!

I am very curious about GW-501516 for my rats, i've seen you write a lot about it. I've heard it doesn't do shit from some, and others say its the best thing since sliced bread. have you used it enough to confidentally say it is legit and safe? i don't want to give my rat anything that is dangerous

I am very curious about GW-501516 for my rats, i've seen you write a lot about it. I've heard it doesn't do shit from some, and others say its the best thing since sliced bread. have you used it enough to confidentally say it is legit and safe? i don't want to give my rat anything that is dangerous

Not to hijack a thread but can u explain to me exactly what a Sarm is? What's the benefits?

i actually cut gw out of the stack... i wrote about it day 2... the reason i cut it out is because it is more for weight loss... i am not trying to lose any weight... with all the hard work i put into making mass gains, the last thing i want to do is jeopardize that... NOW, that being said... I noticed spectacular endurance on it both days I took it... Now, is that to say its legit, I can't say that for sure... I didn't use it enough... I have heard differing opinions on it... I do know this, there is good reason they were worried that endurance athletes would take this and abuse it... In that aspect, it definitely works...

great post keep it up looking good man (no homo)I have done s4 and osta combo before and got great results had to drop s4 early due to yellow tint affecting work so very keen to see how you go was also dosing same as you im on a beast and kanta run at the moment and going to try the new Sarm after pct to drop some bf and help with cardio as the endurance thing interests me as I play a lot of football nice one good luck man

Top Bottom