Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dylan Gemelli Goes HARD ON THE SUPER SARM TRIPLE STACK!!

Day 30 - More Strength Gains and More N2AMP Energy!!

So I just have to say, that the way N2AMP made me feel yesterday was no fluke... I had another f'ing awesome cardio day to start off my workout and the I could feel the strong energy getting more and more going into my lifting... I mean its almost like a euphoric feeling to me but its just such clean energy... I love it!

So today was back and biceps... This is a pretty tough combo but that's esxactly why I added it to this new workout cycle... I started right off the jump with barbell free weight rows... I also decided that I was going to break the PR I set last week on it after the first set... I did 180 x 10's last week and thats not counting the bar weight... So today I moved it up to 190... thats four plates and a ten... just doing this made me feel like an animal... that got me so amped for the rest of the workout... I was able to do all 4 sets of alternate arm dumbell seated side arm curls at 50 x 10... I also got up to 330 on the dorsiflexor back extension machine for 10... thats the entire rack! I had to add dumbell weight on my single arm cable machine back extensions because the rack wasn't enough weight... that was a PR for me as well... I also set a PR on my single arm curls on the 45 degree machine at 55x10... My simotaneous dumbell curls at 50 x 10 was also a PR... I am feeling so strong and continue to move forward... I wake up in the morning and just look forward to going to the gym... I just love it so much... The dedication and love for it is just part of who and what I am... I will continue to make as much progress as possible on a daily basis... All feedback appreciated!!

Day 31 - THE BOULDER SHOULDERS

I truly needed the N2AMP today because I had to wake up extra early this morning after having to close at work last night so I was in need of some extra juice and it certainly worked! I was so f'ing amped when I got to the gym this morning... Cardio was simply awesome this morning... All of the NBA and NFL things going on Sportscenter didn't hurt either for cardio! =) A great start though to the workout....

So today was Shoulders and Triceps... Everyone knows shoulders is my favorite workout and I was bound and determined to f'ing kill it today... I was weighing in at 193 which puts me at a 5lb. gain so far on this cycle, which I feel is very impressive and I am very happy with it... 10 would be great by the end but I am thrilled as of right now... So I started off with shoulder presses on the calf machine... There is obviously the wide grip ( which is a bit easier) than the straight forward grip where you would normally have your shoulders rested on your calf raises... I went for huge weight at 255 on it... I felt like a beast doing that weight... It was not easy at all but I nailed it... Then I was burning out my tri's with sets of 25 on hanging dips... I was repping 115 for standing shoulder presses with the barbell which I felt was pretty impressive coming off the amount I exerted on the calf machine shoulder presses... I also killed it on standing dumbell straight arm overhead lateral raises... 35 x 10... I hit cable tricep extensions single arm rope extensions at 80 x 10 which is great weight as well... I finished with cross arm cable shoulder extensions at 75 x 10... I had a killer workout today... The pictures will show how huge my shoulders looked after todays workout... I truly can't believe the size they were looking today... All feedback welcome!!

Feedback?

Post pictures another way! I can't see any of the pictures! :-(

You're making me so pumped to start my DAA/S-4/Osta stack on Sunday! Anything you would add to the cycle?

Thanks for the log, dude. Bringing my spirits up on meeting some goals!

Leg pics bro... I understand your a runner, but you still need to workout your legs... Are you doing any at all? You would be suprised how workout your legs will give you stamina as a runner... I was a catcher for 20 years, and would squat for hours daily, but i never excluded doing my legs... I would still have to run 3-5 miles a day with conditioning for baseball, as well as sprinting drills and lots of up and down on my legs, but i still squated, deadlifted, and leg pressed... of course being a catcher i have big legs, so they are my strong point. So i would do lighter weight and focus more on form and full contraction, making my butt almost touch the ground on squats, etc... And because i was running and burning off all the lactic acid, my legs felt great and i got to where i could run distance like no other... just my 2 cents... why are you worried about gaining muscle when running isnt even a natural movement that stimulates muscle growth, and in fact, and in research, which i can site from a study done at University of Tampa on different types of cardio. Running will actually destroy muscle fiber, although is the best thing, especially short burst sprinting for fat loss, but at the expense of muscle... There a full article in last months Muscle Devolopment as well about the study... Triathalon runners are not crowned Mr. Olympias bro.. And you have great genetics... I think alot of are asking about your legs because if you lifted them steadly and dropped the marathons, you would easily be 20+ lbs... You have good training, diet, and supps... Still looking shredded as fuck tho as always.... How much weight are you at total from the start of your sarms cycle?

Long distance runners lose a lot of muscle along with fat, for sure. But sprinters typically are pretty explosive, strong, shredded, etc... Sprinting I would think would lose little if any muscle.

I don't do any conditioning at all. But even if I did, I would never stop squatting and deadlifting. That's where all the real size and weight comes from!

I guess that explains how you're only 190lbs at 6'1" while being pretty big and very lean.

ive gained over 20lbs. in 3 months and your telling me im losing muscle? ONLY 190? your kidding me right? My strength has more than quadrupled... my size from where it was speaks for itself and the time frame from which it was accomplished speaks even higher volumes... I ENJOY running and will continue to do it just as I do... I ENJOY being an athlete... I ENJOY running marathons and I ENJOY the way that I structure my workouts... I tweak things along the way that need to be tweaked and I try to cover all my bases... Now, it will always have room for improvement and there are always things that I could do better, but that's the beauty of what we call "progress." Progress is the result of the improvements made...

I am sure I could gain more size without running, I think thats common sense but I am not going to stop doing something I enjoy... Could I do more legs... yes... do I respect an opinion... yes... but I couldnt be happier with where I am at, so when something is not broke, you don't fix it... Now, if in the future I have different goals and things need to change, then of course, I will do so accordingly, but the progress that I am making is great with me...

I have gained 5 lbs. since the start of my SARMS cycle which was almost exactly a month ago, so I think that's pretty strong... My body fat has stayed the same along with the weight gain so I am extremely happy with it...

Day 32 - FEELING SO STRONG and GAINING SIZE!!

Sorry for the late posting today everyone... I had a rare day off from work and after the gym I went to the beach and then I went to get a massage so I had to take advantage of the day!

So cardio was absolutely awesome again today... the N2AMP has been such a huge asset to all my overall performance but especially with cardio... The NCAA tournament starting today also helped quite a bit!!

So today was chest and traps day... Last week I finally broke through my 205 plateau on my bench press... I got 210 x 10 last week so today I wanted to at least do that again... So after two sets of 205 I decided to go for it again and nailed it... So I thought it would be sweet to do it at least two sets this week for some excellent progress... I had been stuck on 205 for damn near 2 months so doing two sets this week at 210 would be sweet... As I lay there I thought to myself "fck it, im going for 215" At about rep 8 I could definitely feel it but I POWERED through it... That was the start to my workout and after that I was so pumped that the rest of the workout was so strong... I did straight arm forward chest raises with a 45 pound free weight... People were looking at me like I was nuts... I did 50 x 10's on lateral raises, which is beast weight on lateral raises... The next two chest exercises really showed me just how far I have come on my chest... Chest is always my weakest body part, well it WAS, but its not anymore... I was able to do incline flies with 75 pound dumbbells... This was amazing to me but I nailed it!! The other one that I did that was awesome was the hammer strength incline machine... I normally do sets of 10 with both arms at 200 and thats about the same weight the guys in the gym twice my size do... Well I was able to do that single armed today... Absolutely sweet! I also did single arm seated dumbell high rows on my traps with a 70 lb. dumbbell for sets of 10... I was definitely at one of my strongest today... I am so thrilled with the progress... I feel my strength going up and my size is definitely increasing... I have some great size increase pics but my phone network is down right now and I can't upload but as soon I can I will post... All feedback is always appreciated!

Top Bottom