Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dylan Gemelli Goes HARD ON THE SUPER SARM TRIPLE STACK!!

Sorry to answer this, as I am not as shredded as Dylan hehe. But I would suggest a run of Bridge. I just started mine and I am loving it. Running it along side my S4 as well now. Some run bridge double dosed instead of HCGen but since it's my first time I will be only using the standard 3 caps a day. Perhaps during my next "bridge" I will do a double dose.

HCGenerate is like double strength Bridge and is more cost effective than taking a double dose of Bridge.

I would still recommend running the HCGenerate and using a light PCT after.

I have been using hcgenerate AND daa the entire cycle... Im running UNLEASHED and daa for a mini pct to lead into my next cycle...

I have been using hcgenerate AND daa the entire cycle... Im running UNLEASHED and daa for a mini pct to lead into my next cycle...

You should be good. Might one throw in some Bridge after for 30 days if you're gonna stop HCGenerate. Better safe than sorry. Unleashed will lower SHBG. The HCGenerate and Bridge will up your body's natural test production.

ahh bro, i've had a nice fresh bottle sitting there waiting for the end of my sarms cycle as well! =)

You should be good. Might one throw in some Bridge after for 30 days if you're gonna stop HCGenerate. Better safe than sorry. Unleashed will lower SHBG. The HCGenerate and Bridge will up your body's natural test production.

Top Bottom