Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dylan Gemelli Goes HARD ON THE SUPER SARM TRIPLE STACK!!

Hey man whats up, finally here. Great to find your log again. Your new pics look great, compaired to the last ones ive seen you def look more harder and leaner, keep it up man. Im on my second week of hella now and love it. Thanks for that log also.

Sent from my LS670 using EliteFitness

f'ing smarta$$.... lolll check your pm, i have some links for you...

Two things:

1. I'm going to the gym now to get yolked up like you. Then I'm hitting in the bathroom to take some pics. J/K
2. My fricking platinum membership expired now all I can see are these teeny tiny little pics. LOL. Use tinypic.com so I can see those striations. Ha

great to have you here bro! thanks for the compliments... this stack is going so awesome... i'm absolutely loving it!

Hey man whats up, finally here. Great to find your log again. Your new pics look great, compaired to the last ones ive seen you def look more harder and leaner, keep it up man. Im on my second week of hella now and love it. Thanks for that log also.

Sent from my LS670 using EliteFitness

Not to hijack or make myself seem more important than I really am but... Because of your love for this stack (and seeing how you love it compared to actual AAS) makes me feel pretty good about starting my own. So I bought 2 bottles of S-4 and 1 bottle of Osta (MK-whatever it is).

Gonna run Osta @ 25mg everyday for 8 weeks. S-4 @ 60mg everyday (30 and 30) at 5 days on and 2 days off.

Pretty psyched! Hope my results are as intense as yours.

Oh yea, also have a bottle of DAA lying around so gonna take 1 scoop a day of that stuff.

looks good bro... if you have any questions along the way, let me know...

Not to hijack or make myself seem more important than I really am but... Because of your love for this stack (and seeing how you love it compared to actual AAS) makes me feel pretty good about starting my own. So I bought 2 bottles of S-4 and 1 bottle of Osta (MK-whatever it is).

Gonna run Osta @ 25mg everyday for 8 weeks. S-4 @ 60mg everyday (30 and 30) at 5 days on and 2 days off.

Pretty psyched! Hope my results are as intense as yours.

Oh yea, also have a bottle of DAA lying around so gonna take 1 scoop a day of that stuff.

Chris, the S-4 is suppressive, or is, for some. Run some HCGenerate while on. I'm going to. Might come out of it with some Bridge or even Forged PCT.

I am just finishing a bottle of HCGenerate. Is there anything else I could take? I would prefer to change it up a bit.

Sorry to answer this, as I am not as shredded as Dylan hehe. But I would suggest a run of Bridge. I just started mine and I am loving it. Running it along side my S4 as well now. Some run bridge double dosed instead of HCGen but since it's my first time I will be only using the standard 3 caps a day. Perhaps during my next "bridge" I will do a double dose.

Day 29 - ULTRA STRENGTH and N2AMP!!

So today my N2AMP arrived... I picked it up before going to the gym and popped 8 of them before my workout... My cardio was nothing short of amazing... I haven't had that good of cardio in I can't tell you how long... It was absolutely awesome!

So today was the start of a new lifting cycle for me... I switch the body parts that are worked together every 6-8 weeks... So today I started with chest and traps... I was so jacked from the N2Amp that I couldn't believe it... The amounts of energy I had were tremendous... I started with smith machine inclines... My previous PR on these was 215 for 10... I felt so strong and not to mention there was a fine a$$ girl on the treadmill watching so I had to go for a lot! =) I started with 225 just to see where I would be at and I smashed it... I couldn't believe that it went up so well! So I bumped it all the way to 230... I was able to get the rest of my sets of 10 in on 230! That's a 15 pound increase in less than a few weeks! Thats amazing! I also was able to do 110 pound dumbell on chest pullovers! That was a big PR for me! Another PR I set was on dumbell alternate arm bench press... 80 x10's... I was ripping it up! Then I decided to try a little different type of workout on some of my trap exercises... Instead of dumbells I used 45 pound free weights on single arm side and forward lateral raises... That's a totally different kind of weight when your using the free weights as opposed to dumbells because of the way they are proportioned... I absolutely killed them... I also set a PR on my barbell high rows... My previous was 115 x 10 and I was able to go up to 135 x 10! The fine girl was near for those too but that's not the only reason! =) This workout was absolutely amazing... I was so jacked... Im still jacked and its like 6 hours later! OH, and NOT TO MENTION the EXTRA VASCULARITY which you will clearly see in the pics... ABSOLUTELY AWESOME WORKOUT TODAY!! I am so thrilled with it!!

Top Bottom