Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dylan Gemelli Banned Nutrition Video Log...

dylangemelli

I am going to be doing something different with my log and actually make a video log. I will provide a weekly update on video that just documents my experience with the banned nutrition products.

I will be starting with 3 caps in the morning of both, then 1 cap 30 minutes before my workout, then 1 cap 15 minutes before and 1 cap 5 minutes before. I am starting with the normal dose since Im experienced with all the ingredients in these products...

I took my first dose this morning and one thing I notice is the laser focus already, which was to be expected and one of the main things I was looking for with this...

Cardazol is more so going to be my favorite because as most know, Im a huge endurance runner and always look for any added boost i can get and most know, i like to stay shredded and cut year round so this is exactly my type of product... M1 MK has anti e and drying properties which also appeal to me so I am looking forward to this and have some good expectations from it... Mainly in regards to improving running time and cutting up nicely as well as seeing the laser focus I expect from it...

4j9e74.jpg

Honestly can't wait for the updates. Dylan has done so many logs and reviews so I am really looking forward to his review of these products.

Top Bottom