Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dutasteride reaction

daymoon

I tried finasteride for a year to help with hair loss but wasn't seeing any regrowth so my doctor switched me to dutasteride 6 months ago. after my first dose I got super sick, could not breathe and felt like i was dying. took it again a few days later and exact same issue so i stopped using it. now months later I still get chills and panic attacks. my doctor doesn't know what is wrong with me and i've seen several doctors who can't figure it out except one guy who said i had gypogonadism. he put me on cyp and hcg with no help. i've been to the ER 6 times since.

you need to look up post finasteride syndrome... that will tell you everything that you will want to know

every drug has a side effect i don't care what anyone says. these DHT blocking drugs should NEVER be ran by anyone UNLESS they have prostate cancer or something major life or death.

also your doctors are being dickwads putting you on all these drugs to cover up the damage they did to you already

I do not recommend these DHT blockers. Men need DHT to function properly. It is so key to your sexual function too which can really mess with your head.

finasteride is so underrated for the bad things it causes, it shouldn’t be FDA approved.

Top Bottom