Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Durabol has chunks in vial!

cougar8

I recently ordered some Durabol 200 from a reliable source and the oil in the vials had white chunks floating around in it! It seemed as though the vials had been frozen down previous and that the oil may not be thawed all the way. Any input is greatly appreciated. Should I heat up the vials a little or will that damage the durabol?

give it a little heat, it wont damage your gear.

250 degrees on a baking sheet for 20min (stick a pin in the top to relieve pressure buildup) should do the trick.

_Yossarian_ said:
give it a little heat, it wont damage your gear.

250 degrees on a baking sheet for 20min (stick a pin in the top to relieve pressure buildup) should do the trick.

Thanks for the help. K to you.

CRsteve said:
Won't 250 degrees melt the plastic stopper and the plastic reservoir on the needle?

Good point. I tried holding over the stove top at low heat and shaking it up in between. Redissolved just fine.

cougar8 said:
I recently ordered some Durabol 200 from a reliable source and the oil in the vials had white chunks floating around in it! It seemed as though the vials had been frozen down previous and that the oil may not be thawed all the way. Any input is greatly appreciated. Should I heat up the vials a little or will that damage the durabol?

Had some similar, used my wife's blow dryer worked like a charm :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom