Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A dumb idea, or not?

KILLER2001

I have been dieting my ass off and doing alot of cardio to prepare for my may15 cutting cycle of var prop and eq. I am really begining to lose alot of fat, but my size is going to. I have 50 thai d-bols from last cycle, is there any way to use these to help maintain lean muscle untill the cutting cycle begins?

dbols

Although I've never done it, I would think so. This because, during my most intense cutting cycle, I started taking anadrols @ 100mg/day to maintaine size. It did give me a kind of strange cutting/bloated look, one that I'm not used to. However I did maintain weight better. If you are in contest prep, you would want to take a diuretic and perhaps a potassium supplement to avoid terrible cramping while on stage. - josh

Dbol could cause you to retain lots of water, so be prepaired for that.

Try like 15mg a day. If you have winny or eq use that. Test at about 250mg/ week can help too if you have it.

What is your diet like? How many cal's a day?

You may be underfed and it sounds like your carb/fat/protein intake is off if your losing actual muscle. Could also be that you are just flat from low carbs/sodium. Have you tried a carb loading day? You will notice the effects usually within 8 hours sometimes the next day.

Thats what i was thinking, 15mg. I would only be on it for 2 weeks untill the cutting cycle begins. My diet now is 2300 cals. 400 pro 75 carbs 40 fat wt 205 9%

What type of carbs? I would up the fat intake (flaxseed oil) and drop the carbs another 50.

Are you still lifting heavy? What about cardio? If it is only two weeks I would not worry about it and in fact I would just carb up for two weeks then start the cutting diet. Sounds like you might not be drinking enough water.

Top Bottom