Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dumb cycle idea?

flex123

wk1-4 anadrol (50,100,100,50)
wk1-8 fina 75mg/ed
wk1-10 deca 300mg/wk

would this be asking for gyno? would you stay away from it because you'd be afraid of it messin up your dick?
the gyno you'd get but could avoid with bromo or winstrol, no?

I've never taken deca before, just stayed away from it....but is 300mg/wk a good dosage?

I've done deca with fina twice now and love the results. I rarely ever get gyno from any compounds...so, it's worked fine for me....cutting or bulking

I'd definitely be running some dostinex throughout the whole cycle, maybe run 0.5 mg twice/weekly. Is there any particular reason why you don't want a little test in there? Some people can handle both deca and fina together and be sexually functional...others (like myself) seem to get shut down hard with just one.

I'm trying to stay away from test for awhile....but If it comes down to this cycle being a bad idea, than I might throw in a low dosage.

Running the dostinex as Mr. Black stated is a given. I ran these two compounds before together (fina & deca) and even though im not prone to gyno developed a hard gyno lump, which i was only recently able to get rid of. The results will be great, but dont forget your dostinex!

my next one is fina/anadrol/test.....no worries here. some people are more prone to progesterone induced gyno than others. if you not then i say go for it

ok the planned cycle will be like stated above:
wk1-4 anadrol (50,100,100,50)
wk1-8 fina 75mg/ed
wk1-10 deca 300mg/wk

I'm hoping for no deca dick or prog related gyno

Top Bottom