Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Due to appetite suppression when taking Fat Burners, Will EQ balance out the effect?

Shoot Me Up

just so you guys know I am on an 8 month program right now to get shredded..For the next 4 months I am losing as much bodyfat naturally through a high protien diet with only 1 serving of carbs in the morning and 30grams of glucose(applejuice) after brutal depleting glycegon work outs....anyways the catch..

After 4 months of naturally losing bodyfat, I want to add a cycle and Exenedrene/clen to help burn excess fat and speed up for the summer....My question to you guys is:

By taking EQ while on ephedrine, will it balance out my appetite keeping it at normal balance considering they are yin yang...and how many mgs at least will I need of EQ to keep my appetite normal...remember dont want to crave food eather and get hungrier because i am dieting...thanks guys appreciate all your help!

EQ appetite doesnt happen on evryone and if you wanna loose wieght then a loss of appetite is a bonus...I wish mine went away on e/c/a

well loss of appetite in my opinion isn't good, because i want to eat a lot but it will just consist of PROTIEN/FATS/VEGGIES!!!

It is always easier to force yourself to eat, then to fight an insatiable appetite.

"just so you guys know I am on an 8 month program right now to get shredded..For the next 4 months I am losing as much bodyfat naturally through a high protien diet with only 1 serving of carbs in the morning and 30grams of glucose(applejuice) after brutal depleting glycegon work outs....anyways the catch.."

P.S. Applejuice is mainly fructose, not glucose. You are refeeding your liver with applejuice, not muscle tissue.

cockdezl said:
It is always easier to force yourself to eat, then to fight an insatiable appetite.

"just so you guys know I am on an 8 month program right now to get shredded..For the next 4 months I am losing as much bodyfat naturally through a high protien diet with only 1 serving of carbs in the morning and 30grams of glucose(applejuice) after brutal depleting glycegon work outs....anyways the catch.."

P.S. Applejuice is mainly fructose, not glucose. You are refeeding your liver with applejuice, not muscle tissue.

LOL!

reduced appetite not good? try having my appetite then say that...i hate this shit always wanting more food

It's not as simple as having simple carbs bro.... lol Buy yerself a jub of "Ultra Fuel" by Twinlab as an easy source of blended maltodextrin and fructose, or just get yourself some dextrose ...no offense meant man, but you use AAS and you don't even know the basics of post-w/o carb loading???

Top Bottom