Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Drugs for aggression??

decem

i have a naturally short fuse... i don't start fights or throw poodles into traffic or anything, i just maintain a slight edge most the time.

i'll be taking fina soon and have heard that it is one of the worst for adding a little edge or aggression or whatever you want to call it.

i was just wondering if anyone has taken or has heard of taking any drugs that can counteract the aggression that might come with certain steroids.

I take 3mg Xanax a day, keeps me calm, and if I get really anxious (pissed off) I will augment this with enderal or trazadone.

I find plain old test makes me the most aggressvie, more than fina, d-bol or anything else.

do you just take your xanax when you are on a cycle, or all the time?

i'm not looking for a full-time med, just something to take that edge off when on a cycle.

oh yeah, do you feel like the xanax affects your work outs at all?

I only got bad "fina temper" when I ran it without test. Some of the irratibility issues might come about because fina quickly shuts down your natural test.

d-bol will also help some, since it can cause increased feeling of well being (through dopamine pathways or something).

Top Bottom