Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Drug Test Validity and necessity? LEAVE HERE PLEASE

mylife

I asked for this post not to be moved to the legal forum but apparently no one read that. Please leave it here, this doesn't relate to steroids and I don't have 5 days to hear a useful reply.

Over 6 months ago I was charged with driving under the influence. Since then, I've moved across the country. I'm currently serving a 10 day sentence in a state OTHER than I was convicted in AND other than I live in. The 10 day sentence was a plea bargain down from 30 days and allows work release from noon til midnight each day.

Sooo, I get back from work release last night and they make me take a UA. I smoke moderate amounts of marijuana but don't do any other drugs. I knew I was screwed if I pissed immediately, so I told them I didn't have to go yet. I then drank over 1 gallon of water in less than 15 minutes, discreetly pissed twice w/o them knowing, puked 4 times, drank 1 more gallon of water, then pissed in the UA cup. I pissed midstream and a very small amount.

Today they released me fo work at noon and I'm guessing the UA results will be done by the time I go back in at midnight.

Under my work release agreement, if I violate ANY of the rules stated it's supposed to be reported back to the original state I was convicted in and I must serve the whole 30 days.

This is what I don't understand. THC metabolites are stored for up to 5-6 weeks in your system. Is there any way I can dispute the failed drug test by taking it to court? They have no proof I ingested marijuana in their state, nor that I ingested while serving my sentence. In fact, I haven't smoked for over 2 weeks which means I was NOT under impairment at the time of testing.

Also, I'm hoping the test will come back inconclusive because it was too diluted. IF it does happen to come back inconclusive and they ask me to take another UA, do I have the right to refuse this test and request a blood sample or saliva sample? This is why marijuana laws are f'ed up in the US. Saliva tests prove impairment w/in the last 3 hrs, and blood tests prove it w/in the past 2 days. So why the hell do they give urinalysis to judge impairment when they know damn well metabolites are active for up to 6 weeks. A blood or saliva test is much more accurate at proving impairment.

1 word good lawyer, thy have to give you all the labs all it takes is the person admi9nistyrating the test to not be qualified to do so and your fine

If I were you bro, I would take the simple route and just not smoke any more weed until you get things back in order. 10 days is a whole lot easier to serve than 30. Good luck with the results.

Top Bottom