Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Drug test? Urine or blood detection time

R

ryker77

Ok I am going to use tren as an example. Tren is according to the detection chart will test positive for 5 months. Is that 5 months with a urine test or a blood test? I ask because I read a post that said tren will keep TE ratio under 6:1 and will pass a piss test.

Also on a piss test the ratio needs to be under 6:1 so I'll assume that L-dex alone will effect the test. Am I correct?

Ok its monday. Does anyone know if the detection time is different for blood and urine test?

One more time.:mix:

Does the detection chart show detection time for blood or urine test?

One more time....

Does a piss test only check the T/E ration?

Does the detection time only for a blood test?

I don't understand. I've been trying to get a replay for over 2 weeks.
Its a real question. I'm not asking was size pin to use for winny or whats is fina.

It's real my soon to be ex is going to try and say that AS is the cause for the divorce. Temper, money, all I car about, changed my attitude, etc,etc
Anyways according to the detection chart with tren I fucked for 7 months.

So is that with a piss test or a blood test?

I know I won't get a real answer but if big IF the judge says test him which test will he give me?

if the judge says test you FOR AS they will give you an AS test not a normal drug test. I'm not exactly sure how each works but i dont think they would use the same test that they would look for, say, weed in as they would for AS. You might be screwed bro, i hate to say it :(
YUM

If its a normal drug test NO As will show up unless they look for it and A.A.S. test cost about $500/person..

The most any company ever looks for is
Party drugs!

In know that most drug test only look for rec drugs. But my question is on the detection time and the type of test required for the detection time.

I've read that most piss test for AS only check for an excessive T/E ratio. Which to me means that the drug has to be working for your test to be higher then your estrogen levels. And no way does tren cause your test to be elevated for 7 months.

Is thier anyone who has competed in tested events, they would now about the test's?

Top Bottom