Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Drug Test for new job-- How will AS effect it?

TrueCowboy

I may be apllying for a new job that requires an initial drug test. I am really unconerned with AS showing up as I don't think that is is tested for, but I am concerned about pot. The rule of thumb is 30 days for pot to clear the system. How will AS effect this number. Due to the drinking of lots of water on AS it could be less, or I guess due to the water retention it could take longer. Can anyone delve off on this one?

Oh yeah, can anyone tell me if any of the tests test for GHB, GBL, or etc. And if so, what is the detection time (days to clear system).

TrueCowboy said:
I may be apllying for a new job that requires an initial drug test. I am really unconerned with AS showing up as I don't think that is is tested for, but I am concerned about pot. The rule of thumb is 30 days for pot to clear the system. How will AS effect this number. Due to the drinking of lots of water on AS it could be less, or I guess due to the water retention it could take longer. Can anyone delve off on this one?

Generally, they dont like recreational drug talk on the anabolic board, but it is fine on the chat & some other boards on here (just letting ya know).

AS should not effect that number. THC is fat soluable, so water retention will not effect that. Remember the following and you should be fine:

- Dont smoke for at least 2-4 weeks before the test if possible
- The day of the test, consume the following: 1+ gallons of water, a bunch of B-complex tablets (to keep your piss yellow), 10-20g of Creatine (to keep the creatinine levels in your urine near normal range)
- Goldenseal, Niacin, & Vinegar dont work, so dont waste your time
- Fill the cup in the middle of your piss, not the start or end (as they are the 'dirtiest' parts of the stream)

Make sure you pass this info along to anyone you know who has to take a drug test. Rumors/bullshit about drug tests can ruin peoples careers & lives.

No idea about GHB/GBL detection times, you may want to ask Nautica or do a search. Hope this helps.

Taken from The Vaults of Erowid
http://www.Erowid.org/psychoactives/psychoactives.shtml

General Information
The first thing to know about GHB and drug tests is that neither GHB nor its metabolites (the substances it is broken down into by the body) are tested for in the standard drug test. The basic drug test, currently used for nearly all testing programs (corporate, school, sports & judicial), checks for 5 types of substances

1. Cannabinoids (marijuana, hash)
2. Cocaine (cocaine, crack, benzoylecognine)
3. Amphetamines (amphetamines, methamphetamines, speed)
4. Opiates (heroin, opium, codeine, morphine)
5. Phencyclidine (PCP)

Even the extended drug tests used by most companies do not test for the presence of GHB or its metabolites. We have heard from one individual who went in for a standard drug test while under the influence of GHB. He passed with no problem. For more information on the basic and extended drug tests...see the Drug Testing Vault.

Detection Period
It is, however, technically possible to detect GHB with a drug test, but only for a very short period after use. Nearly all of the metabolites are gone from the body within the first 24 hours. Because they are so uncommon, these tests are much more expensive to give than the basic test. We have never heard of an individual being tested for GHB without a very specific reason to think they have it in their system, as would be the case with someone who believes they were given GHB by someone else (some date rape cases) and in some autopsy).

Top Bottom