x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

drug test

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about drug test within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Hey, i've got a drug test for this new job tomorrow morning. I'm still taking clomid Will that give me any kind of positive testing. Or will it even show that it's a female piss since Clomid is a estrogen or mild estrogen rather. It won't show that I'm pregnant or that I'm female Will it?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Thread: drug test

All Natural

drug test

Hey, i've got a drug test for this new job tomorrow morning. I'm still taking clomid Will that give me any kind of positive testing. Or will it even show that it's a female piss since Clomid is a estrogen or mild estrogen rather. It won't show that I'm pregnant or that I'm female Will it?

Re: drug test

A normal drug panel test for a job is not testing this at all. Do not worry about it, as those tests a reserved for high level athletes due to high cost.

Re: drug test

Like PON said they are typically looking for recreational drugs in these sort of tests.
    Natural or Enhanced
    Male or Female

Individualized Training & Diet Plans