x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Drug screening at work

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Drug screening at work within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I am making preps to do my first cycle which should be ORALS only. There have been a couple of random drug test on my job latele,and I dont think ther will be any more,but of course I cant be sure. My question is,do normal drug screenings by employers detect AAS or are employers even looking for AS usually?:confused:

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Good Bro

Drug screening at work

I am making preps to do my first cycle which should be ORALS only. There have been a couple of random drug test on my job latele,and I dont think ther will be any more,but of course I cant be sure. My question is,do normal drug screenings by employers detect AAS or are employers even looking for AS usually?

Da Pope
    I think screen for drugs such as marijuana, cocaine, heroine, etc..

EF Sam
    Most will not test for AS or AAS as it is costly and normally not something they look for. From what I understand, its about like WizKid said.

most test for the standard five....methamphetamines, cocaine metabolites, marijuana, opiates, and LSD

although some places go into ecstacy, PCP, benzodiazepams, barbituates, alcohol

Originally posted by DRRman
    most test for the standard five....methamphetamines, cocaine metabolites, marijuana, opiates, and LSD

although some places go into ecstacy, PCP, benzodiazepams, barbituates, alcohol
    right on the money
    "The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done. "

George Carlin

Good Bro
    Thanks so much guys for your imput................This really puts my mind at ease. Thanks again.