Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dropped tren !!!! what should I next

newpie90

First of all ,I just want to say thank you for all the help , information and support , you guys are just great
After my first injection , will drop my current cutting cycle and start a safer cutting cycle next week ( tren a is safe but I'm not that advanced yet may be lol or because I smoke shisha ( hooka ) everyday hehe ) I went to the nurse and 50 mg of tren a was mixed roughly with 37..5 of test p and once he injected me , the tren cough smashed me so hard and I was nearly dying lol ( some people are lucky and I'm not that lucky ) so it's all good , though I asked him to inject slowly which he did but I had a cough attack for almost 7 minutes ( worst feeling ever omg and It was very hard to breathe lol ) and I'm a coward so I don't want to experience this again so instead
I'm thinking to do
Week 1 to 8 test p 100 mg eod
Week 1 to 8 Masteron 100 mg eod ( though am like 15 percent body fat now ) so I don't know if it's gonna be helpful ( eq should run longer ) ( primo is so expensive 70 bucks for 1 g )
Week 1 to 6 : injection whinny 50 my daily
AROMASIN : 12.5 mg eod
No need to use caber coz I'm dropping tren
Not using hcq because of the mixed reviews
Pct : clomid / nolva as suggested by you guys based on the current protocol
I don't know if it's gonna be a good cycle
I know that test p / tren a / masteron is the king ( devil ) cutting cycle but I'm not brave enough
I don't mind to run eq / test p / winny for 16 weeks but it's kinda very long and for this period , hcq is must to use )
My diet and cardio are always in check ( 1800 calories plus 40 minutes cardio daily ) but I can't lose fats anymore ( so I have to start cycling ) , I gain muscles and size very easy but losing fat is a mission impossible for me lol
I used winny , test p , eq , primo , masteron long time ago with no sides at all .
Please help me 😥and let's the cutting begin 😜

Wonder if the nurse aspirated because if you are anywhere near a vein the acetate ester will irritate your lungs real quick.

I'd run Test/Mast and winny for the first 4-6 weeks or last 4-6 weeks.

Thanks Mate ,
yea , the nurse did but I had it lol
so will do
week 1 to 8 test p 100 mg eod
week 1 to 8 Masteron 200 mg twice weekly
week 2 to 8 winnny ( injection 50 mg daily )
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
pct 3 days after my last injection
clomid / nolva

I am fine with all injections but not tren yet

a cough is highly related with tren a but not with others and I used everything before with no single sides
So , I am ready to for my next cycle

Thx Mate , I do appreciate your help

Can I mix the test p with Masteron in one syringe
and can I inject the winny at the same time while injecting test p and masteron since I am gonna inject winny daily ?

Top Bottom