Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Drop off after stopping GW

s1Ojicho

I ran gw501516 cardarine for 12 weeks and I did about 20 mg a day give or take some days I would do only 10. Anyway my point is I had really good results on it and improved my mile time by almost 1 minute. When I came off I immediately lost about 10 or 15 seconds off my time, meaning I was a little slower. Will I lose all my improvements or do I need to get back on

that's normal once you come off GW501516 stamina can drop but it will go back when you're on cardarine again

you only need 4 weeks off and you can get right back on it... of course you will lose some but if you keep your intensity up and keep training as hard, the chance to keep more is higher

As Dylan pointed out, you only need 4 weeks off in between cycles. You also have the option of adding in SR9009 as well

absolutely, GW is a drug and when you stop taking any drug it will gradually stop working. let's say you sit on your ass eating chips and watching tv everyday you will lose all your results fast. endurance is one of those things you have to stick with

Top Bottom