Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

drol/sust/tren/eq cycle log

tryhardchris

To lazy to make an account so I'm taking over my gym partner's account for the next few months.

Anyways, just basically stoked on my cycle and wondering if anyone else has experienced great gains with such an intimidating cycle.

{weeks 1-4or5} Anadrol 75mg ED
{weeks 2-10} Sust 250mg twice per week
{weeks 1-8} Tren e 150mg twice per week
{weeks 1-10} EQ 300mg twice per week

this means a 3cc shot every monday and every thursday.
**Sust starting week two because of late arrival, arrived about 48 hours ago

This is my second cycle, first cycle was sust 500mg/wk for 10 weeks with anadrol 50mg ed for first four weeks.
I have proper PCT and will not resort to SERMS unless necissary but as stated they are on hand if needed.
I weigh 203lb and am 6 feet tall.
Third year in the gym and 23 years old.

Will be updating daily as of now

first shot taken monday the 29th of july, third shot tomorrow which will be the 5th of august.

Never done a log before so bear with me... will be updating with progress and sides...basically anything to do with juice will be commented on, not gonna talk too much about diet/workout.

Intimidating my ass. This is nothing but for someone on a second cycle it may be too much. You shouldn't have too many issues as long as you don't run test that high. That's gonna bring hell upon you in a hurry. Stick to 250 mg a week tops and you will be fine. Your also gonna want to get some n2guard for health and stay on top of your estrogen control with a solid ai dose.

So you think I should bump SUST down to two 125mg shots per week instead of two 250 shots?

My first shot of sust is tomorrow so I'll decide tonight. It just seems like so little to run.

So you think I should bump SUST down to two 125mg shots per week instead of two 250 shots?

My first shot of sust is tomorrow so I'll decide tonight. It just seems like so little to run.

Just one 250 mg shot or two 125 mg shots is more then enough. I've been using tren for years and low test is a must.

thats an awful lot of juice for a guy who has only been training 3 years and on their 2nd cycle.

to give you reference.. the cycle i just finished i ran EQ 400mg a week with 200mg tren. i bumped the EQ 100mg every 5 weeks.. so on average it was about 700mg TOTAL of juice a week. and i've been training for 17 years and juicing for 5 years pretty religiously.. have run atleast 12+ cycles.

if i could gain on 700 a week.. there is no reason why you should be running almost 2 grams of juice a week. thats insane.

but hey you are doing a log and I am not gonna post negativity and try to stop you. just want to give you some perspective to think about during cycle when your sides kick in!

lets see some pics now, if you have a nice base then that will go a long way

Top Bottom