x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Something I've been thinking about..take a look

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Something I've been thinking about..take a look within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: When it comes to 1 oral steroid like winny some might do 75 up to a 100mg of it. Same thing with anadrol. But when it comes to mixing different orals, even though total mg don't exceed what many use on a cycle(75mg..), there Is always this "NO!!!" to toxic.. I mean, I've been on I* winny at 100mg per day, and that might come out between 75-90mg of winny. Now next cycle is comming up and I will run 25mg dbol with 50mg *p winny. For some this might me considered as "to toxic(1-4 25mg dbol per

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Something I've been thinking about..take a look

When it comes to 1 oral steroid like winny some might do 75 up to a 100mg of it. Same thing with anadrol. But when it comes to mixing different orals, even though total mg don't exceed what many use on a cycle(75mg..), there Is always this "NO!!!" to toxic..
    I mean, I've been on I* winny at 100mg per day, and that might come out between 75-90mg of winny. Now next cycle is comming up and I will run 25mg dbol with 50mg *p winny. For some this might me considered as "to toxic(1-4 25mg dbol per day, weeks 1-8 winny 50mg per day), what do you say?

Amateur Bodybuilder
    I think you give IP too much credit. two IP winny's are most likely less than 75 mg's total. So if you take onE you are lookin at 35 mg's or less...not too effective, especially for someone that has taken two tabs a day before.