x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

drol:only water gain or muscles gain ? your advices

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about drol:only water gain or muscles gain ? your advices within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I'm really thinking about including drol int the 4 weeks at the beginning of my bulking cycle,but since he is supposed to create more water than muscles,I hesitate to replace it by dbol. It'll be includedd into a test+eq+GH combo. BTW ,I'll run both with 2.5g of femara ed to avoid the bloated aspect ... should you help me ?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question drol:only water gain or muscles gain ? your advices

I'm really thinking about including drol int the 4 weeks at the beginning of my bulking cycle,but since he is supposed to create more water than muscles,I hesitate to replace it by dbol.
    It'll be includedd into a test+eq+GH combo.
    BTW ,I'll run both with 2.5g of femara ed to avoid the bloated aspect ...
    should you help me ?

Freak
    i don't like drol bro, never have. all it does to me is bloat my face. dbol at 35-40 mgs per day works much better for me.

Good Broly
    well from what ii've seen with drol i seen some idiots do just drol by itself in one case the dude put on 30 pounds looked like a marshmellow and then after his great drol cycle was over kept about 5 pounds if that so go with bouncers advice put in some d-bol or go with that cycle and up your EQ ive found great results with gh and eq

A lot of my friends have gyno/bloat problems with dbol, I dont...in fact I think I gained better at 35 mg/day then I did off 1 50 mg drol ed. It really depends on what your stacking it with too. With test/eq I would go with the anadrol because the dbol just spikes test levels anyway..so for the first couple weeks it would help(depending on what ester your using) and but eventually you would flood out your rececptors. A lot of people are hesitant to use A 50's cause they say they are too strong, but if your already taking somethign to calm the bloat just add in a some liver support pills with milk thistle in them and you dont have to worry about anything really, make some acne if your prone. My friend was 6'5 upper 170's and took them for 2 weeks(i know, not very long) but he blew up to 185/190 and didnt lose a lb after stopping. he prob gained a pretty solid 10-14 lbs, but thats also cause he trained harder and ate a lot better when he was on. I used them to kick start this cycle and I didnt gain too fast but I am also taking fina so that was keeping me from bloating at all.

Freak
    Originally posted by Greek Freak
    A lot of my friends have gyno/bloat problems with dbol, I dont...in fact I think I gained better at 35 mg/day then I did off 1 50 mg drol ed. It really depends on what your stacking it with too. With test/eq I would go with the anadrol because the dbol just spikes test levels anyway..so for the first couple weeks it would help(depending on what ester your using) and but eventually you would flood out your rececptors. A lot of people are hesitant to use A 50's cause they say they are too strong, but if your already taking somethign to calm the bloat just add in a some liver support pills with milk thistle in them and you dont have to worry about anything really, make some acne if your prone. My friend was 6'5 upper 170's and took them for 2 weeks(i know, not very long) but he blew up to 185/190 and didnt lose a lb after stopping. he prob gained a pretty solid 10-14 lbs, but thats also cause he trained harder and ate a lot better when he was on. I used them to kick start this cycle and I didnt gain too fast but I am also taking fina so that was keeping me from bloating at all.
    good advice

In fact I was thinking to use it with 1000mg enanthate+ 600mg eq+2.5g femara or 1g of arimidex to avoid the bloated aspect +6iu GH ed +milk thistle.
    all that at the beginning of my cycle to kick start the mass gains...then I'll go for 8 or 12 weeks of trenb at 75-150mg ed+test...then I'll see after this 16 weeks what I can take,but I'll continue GH for 2 months at least (6 months in total).
    What do you think about it ??
    what would you take after that cycle for the 2 months of the end?

Better returns in the end with dbol.

My .02

Somebody earlier this week, or maybe last, was saying anadrol was conclusively linked to some sort of cancer... Anybody remember what type of cancer, what dosages, etc.?

WARBIRDWS6
    Originally posted by THeMaCHinE
    Somebody earlier this week, or maybe last, was saying anadrol was conclusively linked to some sort of cancer... Anybody remember what type of cancer, what dosages, etc.?
    Jesus christ. Liver tumors, cancer, zits, bloat, lost gains.......i think the name needs to be changed to antichristdrol.

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
    i don't like drol bro, never have. all it does to me is bloat my face. dbol at 35-40 mgs per day works much better for me.
    not only that, but rapid increase in weight tends to make many users feel like pile of shit

"Somebody earlier this week, or maybe last, was saying anadrol was conclusively linked to some sort of cancer... Anybody remember what type of cancer, what dosages, etc.?"

so far its the only drug that was proven to cause liver cancer, although therupedic doses of a-50 are 5mg/killo of bodyweight, that translates 10 abombs for 220lb person, that info can be verified on www.