Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

drol:only water gain or muscles gain ? your advices

serge said:

"Somebody earlier this week, or maybe last, was saying anadrol was conclusively linked to some sort of cancer... Anybody remember what type of cancer, what dosages, etc.?"

so far its the only drug that was proven to cause liver cancer, although therupedic doses of a-50 are 5mg/killo of bodyweight, that translates 10 abombs for 220lb person, that info can be verified on www.anadrol.com

Thanks serge

THE BOUNCER said:
hey serge, how many people from this board do you think will be applying for the 30 day free trial from that site? lol

most likely ALL of the newbies that want to be huge YESTERDAY

ill shoot a bump... i personally never used drol but plan on trying it in the near future. it depends on how you react to it, i know that dbol doesnt do all that much for me so drol is the only oral thats really stronger so its natural progression. my feeling however, from reading many threads and hearing first hand experiances, is that too many idiots didnt know what the fuck they were doing and didnt follow up the drol correctly. it needs to be run with test following it for several more weeks. so these morons run a drol only cycle and get angry when they lose most of their gains. honestly i rarely have heard huge losses from guys who cycled it right. this obviously isnt the truth for everyone because anadrol is just too harsh for some. but id love to hear some first hand experiances. yes you lose alot of weight that is water but that is what causes such great strength gains. all i can say is try it and see how it works for you...JMO though. good luck.

Top Bottom