Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DrJMW's bloods--comments welcome

DrJMW

Here is a chance for all of you to play "Body Doc." Here are my blood test results. I am a 41 year old male. Weight is about 250#; Height 5'10"; BF 25%. I have no history of AAS/HGH use. I have used Aromasin, Arimidex, and nolvadex periodically in the past, but not leading up to the testing. I did a T3/ECA 5-week cycle after the testing date. I am now using glucophage with nolvadex. I work out four-five times per week; I do circuit weight training and cardio.

LDL: HDL 2.53 Standard <3
IGF-1 129 Standard 90-360 for my age group.
Standard 202-957 for 12-15 year old
Total Testosterone 350 Standard 260-1000
Free Testosterone 85 Standard 34-194
Bioavailable Test 165 Standard 84-402
Free T3 135 Standard 87-180
Free T4 .9 Standard .8-1.8
TSH 1.20 Standard .4-5.50
Estradiol 19 Standard <50
Progesterone Standard <1.4

Good Luck!!

Perhaps I am missing the question.

Take a stab at your current profile and give you a weight loss plan???

OK

Here's a stab at it.

I would do a 3 day split on workouts, using HIT, t-chest,delts, tris. TH- back, bi's, traps. Sat- Legs. 1 set to failure(total failure!!) per body part(not including 2 warm up sets on 1st large body part i.e chest, back, or glutes since those are compound movements) 2 exercises per body part. Cardio of 1 hour MWF.

As for a cycle if you have no history I might suggest:

Test- 200 mg /wk weeks 1-10
Eq- 400 mg/wk weeks 1-10
Winny 50 mg/day weeks 6-12

You could thow in some t-3 and clen if you want!

Also no carbs after 3 PM , no food 3 hoours before bed!

DJMW,

You must take great care of what you eat because your cholesterol ratio is quite good.

Your are the picture of health : )

As to your fitness goals, just reduce your daily calorie intake while continuing to lift weights 4 times a week with some 3-4 cardio sessions added of 20-30min each. This is if you want to stay in the drug free route.

If you would like to try drugs to help reach your fitness goals, I would suggest something light such as primobolan and winstrol (or anavar) cycle since this would be your first. A light cycle which will not give you much (if any) side effect but will greatly help the fat loss process with the proper diet and workout regiment.

Be careful with the ECA stack as the ingredients might irritate the prostate and this should be an area of concern for a 41 years old. Best of luck.

Top Bottom