Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Drinking winstrol, question................

fugetaboutit

Hey guys,
I'm new here so I appologize for any stupid questions. I've been reading all the threads for 2 weeks now and see a lot of you mentioning drinking winstrol and other ones as well. My question is.... how does this stuff taste? Does it work as well as injecting? I heard that winny injections are quite painful, so drinking may be another route. Thanx for any info on this.

fugetaboutit said:
Hey guys,
I'm new here so I appologize for any stupid questions. I've been reading all the threads for 2 weeks now and see a lot of you mentioning drinking winstrol and other ones as well. My question is.... how does this stuff taste? Does it work as well as injecting? I heard that winny injections are quite painful, so drinking may be another route. Thanx for any info on this.
fuck drinking no pain no gain.....it works better wen u inject it and better for the liver. so thats my 50cent:)

fugetaboutit said:
Do you run out of spots to inject by doing it ed for 6 weeks since it's a little painful?

yes i would...some believe in site injections local growth

if i am paying 10 bucks for a zambon amp i want to get most out of it

fugetaboutit said:
Do you run out of spots to inject by doing it ed for 6 weeks since it's a little painful?

Yo, it doesn't taste bad. And if your only drinking 50mg, it's nothing you could even mix it with something. I try to inject though, yes you run out of spots to inject in your ass and have to go to the delts, quads etc. Check out www.spotinjections.com for help with spot injections.

tiger88 said:
yes i would...some believe in site injections local growth

if i am paying 10 bucks for a zambon amp i want to get most out of it
If spot injections resulted in localized growth my right ass cheek would be fucking huge!:)

Top Bottom